El Grande Introduces

Started by texlwedge, January 14, 2009, 08:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

texlwedge

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce the new Pro Staff for 2009. Dana Beavers, AL ;John Cook, NC; Rory Layne, AR; Barry Weaver, FL; Dewey and Carolyn Nichols, TX; Ben Hernandez, TX; and Juan Pablo Rodriguez, Sugar Lake, Mexico. Please join me in congratulating and welcoming these fine folks into the El Grande family. We are looking for a banner year in 2009 with a lot of new and exciting things to come. Thank all of you at UB that have supported El Grande Lures. "Moving ahead and Picking up Steam" as we will continue to provide the finest quality of hand poured plastics and great customer service.
Congrat's again to the new Staff.  ~c~  ~c~  ~c~  ~c~
Allen (texlwedge)
A bad day on the lake beats any day at my office!
Member B.A.S.S.   ABA Chapter 119
Pro Staff Deep South Rods
Pro Staff Minda Lures
Pro Staff Azuma Fishing KaRu Lures

AJ

Ben Hernandez = fisherman_4life= MY BUDDY!!!!

WTG all the new staff!!!!

Bountiful Waters

I want to add that I have gotten many quality resumes recently and if you were not selected, it by no means relates to anything negative. There were a few that stood out based on location and past customer support. I very seldom choose anyone who has not fished our lures and if I did, it was based on geographic need. Texlwedge is heading up the pro staff as team leader and you are more than welcome to send him your interest in the company. Remember, those that stand out the most are repeat customers who I know fish our lures and have confidence in them. Thanks everyone for your support and I hope things progress in this tough economy.

Fish_myster

A BIG congrats to the new staff and Allen too for leading the Prostaff.
Great product Jay!

Chip
  Proud Father of an American Soldier 
Proud Grandfather of 6!

Bassinkorea

Congrats to all the new El Grande staff. You all have any easy job as the El Grande baits will do all the work for you........they are great baits that work  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

WTG Allen on your lead pro staff position  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

texlwedge

Thanks,Chip and BK! I'm going to do all I can to make this a great year for El Grande. We have some fantastic folks on staff that can answer any of your questions regarding our lures, and that in itself will make my job a lot easier. Thanks, Bountiful, for having the confidence in me to handle this position.
A bad day on the lake beats any day at my office!
Member B.A.S.S.   ABA Chapter 119
Pro Staff Deep South Rods
Pro Staff Minda Lures
Pro Staff Azuma Fishing KaRu Lures

Lipripper

Congradulation to all the new members of the El Grande team  ~c~ ~c~ If I had a boat or was a real all the time Bass guy I would be trying to get on Jays team also  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

larrylargemouth

Congrats. to the new El Grande Pro Staff and best of luck in 2009!  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Lee Smith

Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods