Legend at Lake Fork ,is there one this year?

Started by Groma, December 31, 2008, 11:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groma

I'm just wondering if Legend is going to be doing the Lake Fork Tournament this year ? There is nothing posted on the Legend site, maybe its to early.

Planned on going last year til gas got out of control and the cost of the trip doubled. Hopefully the price will stay reasonable this year.

"You have to fight for the right to fish "

Mike Cork

It's in the works  ~c~ Email Laurie at and she will forward the info to you. It just came out yesterday and she hasn't had time to put it on their site yet.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Groma

Exellent ,thanks Mike. Yuo can never plan to early for these kinds of things.

Mike Cork

Agreed, and yet it still seems to conflict with many things that Laurie and I do  :'( But we are going to try and make this one, missed the last ~rant

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

BassBUFF

alphadog199

I have received my early entry all ready so it seems that it is a go for 2009. :)

Groma

Alphadog, Welcome aboard the UB. Its always good to have another Legend owner around.
This is a great board with a lot of good info .Hope you decide to hang around awhile. ~beer~

Be sure to post in the first forum ,"Let us get to know you" .

alphadog199

Thanks I will, hope to see you all at the Legend of Lake Fork Tournament, i had a great time last year, the fishhing is still up and down of Lake Fork the cold fronts just keep coming in so the fish are in the grass then out of the grass but still getting some good one's. ~cf

BassBUFF

BIGBASSTOUR

This is a great event and I can't say enough about Legend Boats as a partner.  If you want to come warm up on Fork next weekend come join us as Legend is our presenting sponsor.

Mark

bassjerk

BIGBASSTOUR, what have you got going on this weekend at Fork. something to do with Legend? or were you stating that you are sponsored by them. bought a 211 last sept. and love the boat. always nice to get with other legend owners and compare notes, stories and such. if you are at fork this weekend i would like to get together if i can get off work.