Winter stinks

Started by crankin 4 bass, January 11, 2009, 09:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crankin 4 bass

Ok.  I have had enough.  I am ready to start fishing again.  How long until the we get started again.ese things besie

also, does anyone else read these things beside Double T and the trainer
Team Outcast Bass Club -www.facebook.com/teamoutcast

mark s

tdt91

can't wait to get out again. either fishing or shooting
Original Rat

Trainer52

Shooting..haha. Rednecks..jk.. Just wanna go fishing is that too much to ask. Who is in for a fla road trip?

aweiser743

Not sure why you would want to go to fl i live in pa and fish year round.  There is nothing better than winter fishing i can catch more big fish in one trip than i do all summer.  If i could only fish 3 months a year it would be Jan Feb and Mar maybe throw may in there too.

Trainer52

70 weather and no ice.. Waters frozen up

crankin 4 bass

Yeah 30 degrees and frozen water does not sound like fun.  Can't wait until at least late March to fish.
Team Outcast Bass Club -www.facebook.com/teamoutcast

240 LTS

Just saw this thread, I "googled" Bush River winter fishing. Not typically on this board, On the THT more. But my question is you guys fish the Bush R., upper bay tributaries and Conowingo, during the winter months as long as the waters not hard? I try to fish year round if the weather permits.

Selling a Stratos 201 Pro, w/ Johnson 225 HO, got a Triton 240 LTS bay boat.

Anyone been to Peach Bottom discharge this winter?

Just checking in.

Jeff

Trainer52

Yes, Most waters are frozen right now.. our club fishes all the upper bay tributaries and conowingo resevior.8 tournaments a yr. I got cabin fever like a mofo..