New Forum for our use

Started by easternshore, January 14, 2009, 01:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easternshore

hey guys! As you can see our new forum is up and running. As we discussed this will primarily be a site for us to share all of the federation news and updates so that we can save time in our regular club meetings to discuss more important things,like fishing.

Please check this site frequently as there will be updates on both federations as they come about. Feel free to openly discuss the topics, or create new topics as you see fit. I would also reccomend browing the entire Ultimate Bass forum and website as this is a ton of helpful info.

I will be the moderator for the forum, so any "junk" not relevant to our purpose will be removed.

Enjoy the site!!!!

dave

padawan angler

Luck isn't a factor

rasplash

Dave,
Great idea. I love this site and having our own club forum is great. Sorry I missed the meeting and I am glad to see everything went well. Need to hook up maybe hit one of the local farm ponds over here. Be Safe

Ryan
http://alluringbaits.com/affiliate/rasplash
www.explosivetackle.com
www.elgrandelures.com
www.easternshoreangling.com

padawan angler

I'm in on hitt'n up a pond over there. My boat looks sorry when it's winterized. I have been ready to fire it up since the beginning of December. I'm almost tempted to take a trip down south.
Luck isn't a factor