Pro Craft seat removal

Started by POP-R, February 02, 2009, 06:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POP-R

I have a 1998 ProCraft 180 BASS that has a few seams that have come loose on the seats. I have a place that will re-cover the seats, but I can't figure out how to get them out. The bench seat is a solid bench and I can't seem to find any screws that will let the seat loose from the boat. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks......................
K.T.M.

bass1cpr

Your seat pads are velcroed down, yes there tight but will pull up the screws are under them.
A fish a day keeps postal away. See fishing is relaxing.  Member B.A.S.S.  Illinois B.A.S.S. Federation Nation

iClass

Your butt pads will lift up with some effort.  This also makes it easier to get them repaired if this is the only part that is an issue.  Once the seats are up, you will have 8 - 12 stainless steel screws approx 1 1/4" long holding your bench in place.  I had a '99 model and the thing you have to be careful with is stripping the screw head when removing it.  Replace your screws with new stainless ones.  Not very expensive but can save you a headache in the future.  Hope this helps.  Good luck.