Ultimate Bass ULTIMATE BASS | BASS FISHING CLASSIFIED ADS | CONTACT US    

Bass Fishing information about bass boats, tackle, fishing rods, baitcasters and other reels all about bass fishing.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thank you! Sorry about the wait...

Page Down
FREE TACKLE EVERY WEEK

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

NuTech Lures

Doc Irv Custom Baits

Life Vantage

Get Bit Outdoors

X Zone Lures

Lockett Lures Outlet

K9 Fishing Line

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

Bass Boats For Sale Free Classified Ads

Laurie Cork
Ph. (318)347-7380
You can Email Me Here

Mike Cork
Ph. (318)560-9827

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What does it take to become a Pro Staff Member?  (Read 3692 times)

iClass

• Ultimate Basser
  • Earth First!! Drill the rest of the planets later!
What does it take to become a Pro Staff Member?
« on: February 08, 2009, 11:38:52 PM »

I have developed an interest in guiding in a few years and possibly fishing some semi hi profile tourneys.  I am not wanting to change careers but would definately be able to offer time, experience and the ability to speak in public, etc.   I am not a professional fisherman, just a competant one.  I could however sell snowplows in florida.  Just curious.

Kal-Kevin

• Bass Fishing Junkie
  • Ultimate Basser
  • Member of Kal-Valley Bass Club
Re: What does it take to become a Pro Staff Member?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 01:51:38 AM »

I might not be the best one to answer your question on become a pro staff member since I just got my first pro staff this week, but I will give it a try. You have to start out small find a company that you can feel good about their stock. If you use their gear then you are one step closer to get in with them, if not then get to know what they carry and use it. Now send them a letter of introduction / resume, and be honest with them, tell them what you can do for them and what you have done in the fishing world. If your lucky you will find the right company and they will help you get going in the world of pro staffing.

later after you have shown them what you can do for them, you can go out and find other sponsors to join with. one good thing to remember do not tell them what you want let them tell you what they want to offer you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Monster Fishing Tactle is the best place to buy your tackle needs Check them out online

When Bass Fishing Is More than Just a Hobby - Dobyns Rods

QUICK LINKS
UB Home
Main Forum
Welcome
Dock Talk
Techniques
Rods and Reels
Tackle Box
Catch of the Day
UB Contests
Tips and Ideas
Sponsor Connection
Fishing Reports
Charter Members Only
Bass Fishing Classified Ads
Boats 4 Sale

BECOME A
CHARTER MEMBER
SUPPORT UB

Find out about the contests before everyone else and know about the latest news first

Page Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 24 queries.