IF only i had a camera for karl and nate

Started by Crigger Craw, March 05, 2009, 08:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzbait88

Quote from: GotstaFish on March 08, 2009, 08:19:25 PM
I took my old boat out today and broke the ice outta cattail slough. Should be able to fish that this weekend  ;D I will miss being able to to that once she is sold  lo

lo you da man karl.  So uh...who's boat we taking?  lo
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

GotstaFish

Doesn't matter to me  lo You can get them in cattail early since it has deep channels  ;)
[Please enable JavaScript to see this content]

Buzbait88

Quote from: GotstaFish on March 08, 2009, 10:36:00 PM
Doesn't matter to me  lo You can get them in cattail early since it has deep channels  ;)

Alright cool.  I'll see what I get done on my boat this week, I got work to do and its supposed to be cold so not sure how much I'll get done.  besides that yours will be ready by then.  Its supposed to be almost 50 next weekend and sunny so what the heck, why not try it anyway.
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

Lipripper

Quote from: GotstaFish on March 08, 2009, 08:19:25 PM
I took my old boat out today and broke the ice outta cattail slough. Should be able to fish that this weekend  ;D I will miss being able to to that once she is sold  lo
Aw the sound of crackling Ice clearing a path to go fishing don't get any better  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Crigger Craw

Just plain nuts right Lip, busting ice to go fishing  ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao

Buzbait88

Quote from: Crigger Craw on March 09, 2009, 05:27:49 PM
Just plain nuts right Lip, busting ice to go fishing  ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao

I wouldn't ever do it, but if Karl wants to then I say go for it.  The faster the ice is gone the sooner I'll be happier.  Even though fishing isn't really good right now anyway its nice to see it gone.  lo
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

Lipripper

Never done it to go Bass fishing but have several times to go Crappie fishing  lo lo Lucky my friend had an aluminum boat  ;D

Crigger Craw

Quote from: Buzbait88 on March 09, 2009, 05:38:02 PM
I wouldn't ever do it, but if Karl wants to then I say go for it.  The faster the ice is gone the sooner I'll be happier.  Even though fishing isn't really good right now anyway its nice to see it gone.  lo

I just wish it wouldve stayed with the weather we are forecasted for.  Suppose to be a low of like 8 in a couple of nights, at least i could still be fishing if there was ice, stupid iowa weather never know what it is going to do  ~rant

Buzbait88

Quote from: Crigger Craw on March 09, 2009, 09:27:55 PM
I just wish it wouldve stayed with the weather we are forecasted for.  Suppose to be a low of like 8 in a couple of nights, at least i could still be fishing if there was ice, stupid iowa weather never know what it is going to do  ~rant

Yeah I know it sucks, but at least it'll be above freezing during the day.
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

Crigger Craw

~rain ~rain hey nate go out and postpone this rain for another month, need to get some walleye fishing done then it can rain all it wants for another high water spring, not too picky right ~roflmao

Buzbait88

Quote from: Crigger Craw on March 09, 2009, 11:29:11 PM
~rain ~rain hey nate go out and postpone this rain for another month, need to get some walleye fishing done then it can rain all it wants for another high water spring, not too picky right ~roflmao

I've been doing all I can.  Sitting inside all day everyday starts to make you kind of crazy and I think I'm about to break.  I'm not much of a walleye fisherman, but I'm going to give it ago this year out of boredum.  Might try to get the boat out for some crappies this weekend if all goes well.  A high water spring would be great, but this time you won't be catching me sitting inside waiting it for it to fall when they close the ramps.  I'm backing my boat off the hill side right along side of you guys.  lo
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

GotstaFish

Quote from: Buzbait88 on March 09, 2009, 11:36:05 PM
I've been doing all I can.  Sitting inside all day everyday starts to make you kind of crazy and I think I'm about to break.  I'm not much of a walleye fisherman, but I'm going to give it ago this year out of boredum.  Might try to get the boat out for some crappies this weekend if all goes well.  A high water spring would be great, but this time you won't be catching me sitting inside waiting it for it to fall when they close the ramps.  I'm backing my boat off the hill side right along side of you guys.  lo
~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao

You sure missed a good one last year Nate  ~gf But so did 99% of the other fisherman around here. When they were coming into the shop complaining about how terrible the fishing was and that they couldn't get their boat out I was thinking "Man, I can't wait for quitting time so I can go launch the boat off of the gravel road and whack them again!"  ~gf  ~roflmao

Lipripper

Quote from: GotstaFish on March 10, 2009, 03:48:59 AM
  ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao

You sure missed a good one last year Nate  ~gf But so did 99% of the other fisherman around here. When they were coming into the shop complaining about how terrible the fishing was and that they couldn't get their boat out I was thinking "Man, I can't wait for quitting time so I can go launch the boat off of the gravel road and whack them again!"  ~gf  ~roflmao
So Karl you going to launch you new boat like that also  ;D

GotstaFish

Quote from: Lipripper on March 10, 2009, 08:15:33 AM
So Karl you going to launch you new boat like that also  ;D
Its a tool used to catch fish so there is your answer Lip  ;)

Buzbait88

I'm going to do it this year if it comes down to it.  You better believe that.   lo
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

Crigger Craw

I dont think that you have to worry about it getting that high again. But you never know.  As for nate and his walleye adventure, dont just do it out of boredom, do it cause it is fun, a good day of vertical jiggin with walleyes or dragging a ring worm can be just as or more fun then bass fishing ~shade

GotstaFish

I highly doubt the water will be that high for another 4-5 years...

Buzbait88

Quote from: Crigger Craw on March 10, 2009, 11:52:21 AM
As for nate and his walleye adventure, dont just do it out of boredom,

an adventure is exactly what its going to be  lo  I'm going to get my dad out and see if we can't catch something.  I've heard ringworms are really good this time of year so I'm planning on using those.  I know it will be fun and the time spent with my dad will be good to, since he doesn't really get into bass fishing much.  Hopefully we can figure it out.
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

Crigger Craw

Walleyes are more dumb then bass you will figure it out.  But with all this rain i think that Karl should throw a new boat warming party in his garage   ~beer~

Buzbait88

Quote from: Crigger Craw on March 10, 2009, 12:29:13 PM
Walleyes are more dumb then bass you will figure it out.  But with all this rain i think that Karl should throw a new boat warming party in his garage   ~beer~

lo  I like that idea, just not tonight I got school.  Has he gotten it yet.  Last I heard the mechanic still hasn't showed up for work.  lo
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

Crigger Craw

He can still have the party without the boat  ~b~ ~b~  What else is there to do in Iowa on a rainy day in March ~beer~ ~beer~

Lipripper

Quote from: Crigger Craw on March 10, 2009, 05:38:11 PM
He can still have the party without the boat  ~b~ ~b~  What else is there to do in Iowa on a rainy day in March ~beer~ ~beer~
same thing there is to do in Chicago on a rainy day in March  ~beer~ ~beer~ and BS on here  ~roflmao ~roflmao

GotstaFish

Well, I thought I'd have theboat today but I guess it wasn't suppose to be  :P Probably tomorrow but it'll be to cold tomorrow for anything, even a garage party  ~xyz Winds whipping @ 35mph and I can feel the cold once again tightening its grip on the midwest. Sure hope this is the last major cold front to move through this year. Suppose to be in the single digits tomorrow night  ~xyz

Buzbait88

yep its going to suck,  but like you said hopefully this is the last major coldfront.  By thursday its supposed to warm back up already and be almost 50 on the rest of the week.  So I guess its like Adam said.  What else is there to do ~beer~ and talk about fishing
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

GotstaFish

Quote from: Buzbait88 on March 10, 2009, 09:50:49 PM
yep its going to suck,  but like you said hopefully this is the last major coldfront.  By thursday its supposed to warm back up already and be almost 50 on the rest of the week.  So I guess its like Adam said.  What else is there to do ~beer~ and talk about fishing
So when should we do that cuz I'm in need of a fix  ~beer~  ~roflmao Tomorrow night, my garage, I'll get the kerosene for the heater  ~roflmao