She's home!!!

Started by snapshotmd, March 28, 2009, 05:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snapshotmd

I picked my boat up from Riverside Marina friday morning and got all the registration stuff out of the way.  She's 100% legally mine.  ;D

I admit that I didn't plan well enough for this.  I had planned to squeeze the boat and trailer into my garage.  As you can see from the pics my driveway is graded a bit.  I drove the boat up part of the way up the driveway and figured that I finesse it into my garage with a trailer dolly.  Well, I had my 5-year old son pull the tire chocks while I was on the front end of the trailer ready to push it up the driveway.  The boat ended up pushing me down the driveway and into the street where the wheels stopped in the gutter.  The boat pushed me so hard that it pushed me out of my sneakers which weren't tied on too tight.  So I was fighting the boat in my socks all the way down the driveway.  :embarassed: Seriously, I can't make this stuff up.  Anyway, I drove it up the driveway and halfway into the garage when I realized the motor was taller than the bottom of the shelf in the back of the garage.  ~rant  ^-^ >:( :'(  I needed every last inch to get the boat in.  I'm probably going to leave it in the driveway for now.  Can't haul it to the back of my house b/c there is not enough room to get it back there.

Here are some pics.  Enjoy!

crankin 4 bass

Dang.  Waht a story!! :)  Sounds like you will just have to cut out the bottom shelf to fit her in. ~shade
Team Outcast Bass Club -www.facebook.com/teamoutcast

GotstaFish

a 12 pack and a couple of friends and she'll fit just fine  lo

Congrats on your new boat  ~c~
[Please enable JavaScript to see this content]