CACHUMA REPORTS

Started by calincalif50, March 30, 2009, 10:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

calincalif50

Unfortunately Tom, the new roof, mortgage, and soon the new kitchen overrides a new boat.  Then there is the savings for old age (much older)  ;D

Guess I'll start playing the LOTTO

Stan

I think big bear is for region 1 I'm waiting for region 2 info!
Stan

calincalif50

According to the CBC web site the region 2 is BlowPez

TomG

Chris and Mike,

How did it go for the Tri-Valley trny??

skeeterchris

We caught some fish the Bass are close to beds. Very very skittish.
We didn't weigh in some guy did the most unthinkable thing. We were in the back of a cove working toward a small log jam about 15 yds away when this guy out of nowhere uses his big motor to pass us and cut us off jammed his boat into the jam to cut us off. We got into it and pretty much a yelling match, I pulled away and we started to work out of the cove when the guy started to leave and ran over our lines, once again it started again. We had 3 in the boat and we were catching a lot of short fish but the cove never came back to life. We left and tried other areas but no luck. We went back to try to see if the cove was ready and still no bites. Mike and I was so P$#@ off that we threw the fish back in and left. Once again California showed me another reason not to fish here anymore.... I can't wait to get to Louisiana.

TomG

When are you going to Louisiana?

So what guy was it and what type and color boat.  Did you talk to the TD about it and at least file a protest?

skeeterchris

The guy was in a white Ranger, He was an older guy his fishing partner was a younger Asian guy. No because I learned they won't do anything unless another competitor saw the infraction.

I will be stationed there after Korea.

calincalif50

That's why I keep my cell phone on hand ...a pic is worth...ya know the phrase.  Sorry to hear about the pi$$ant a good shape charge will take care of him.

skeeterchris

I should have took a pic, you know the bad thing is the tournament before this him and I were at the ramp talking and joking around. Off the lake pretty cool guy, on the lake not so much..... The other part of it is his parnter wouldn't fish the spot he just kept his head down and looked away from us because he knew they were in the wrong.....

I felt bad after the fact because there was an older couple on the outside of the cove and they heard everything and well lets just say if they were missing any words in their vocab I filled them....

TomG

Chris, was it a solid white Ranger?   Yea you should have taken a pic then you could have posted it here and on centralcoastbass.

Dean

What?  Nothing on here about Cal's break-in skills?  ;D

O.k. he might have caught more fish than I did yesterday, but my truck let me in!   ;D

TomG

Dean,

What are you talking about?

TomG

Cal,

I heard you caught 25lbs on Friday??  I guess you must have had a magic last hour because I thought you left before me and I only stayed an hour and half after I talked to you and you only had 12 or 13lbs at that point.

calincalif50

I didn't get off the lake until 345 or there close,  the last hour of the day I caught 2 6ers to go with my 2 five + and several 3-4s, yep top 5 went easy 25lb, best day in a long time, then only got 10lbs the next day, of course different directions for the winds, more clouds and I didn't go back to the "area" because it was too dam windy.  I must have caught between 20-30 fish, many dinks, but some really good ones too. 

Days take:  6.02, 5.15, 5.11, 5.08, 4.11.  and i didn't get pics cuz my cell died again - probablby last time I'll see that much in one day this year.  The 4.11 was the first of the day

As for my breaking and entering, it was mostly sliding and slipping, locked my keys in the truck at the entry parking lot.  Back door wouldn't close or lock,  so was hitting the central lock to try and get it to move, eventually had to manually depress the lock so the lock mech would be in the open position, but forgot I had moved the locking several times and closed the door after getting it to close...ooppppsssssssss..sssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttt now the doors are locked.  managed to open the rear slider and slipped in the truck, well slipped, crashed and crawled in the window...comical when all you see is my legs in the air as they dissapear in the truck.