Club Website?

Started by HammytheFisherman, April 09, 2009, 11:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HammytheFisherman

Whats the latest on the website? Has anyone gotten the stuff from Charlie to do the revamp? Most HTML editors are too hard to use, so one we get it it should be relatively simple to maintain.

I'm just tired of seeing Tom's mug on the front page. lo ~b~ ~bb Say cheese! ;PHO)
-Team Outcast

Trainer52

Hammy, you know anything about websites? I nominate you to be in charge of it if you do!!  ~roflmao

snapshotmd

What program is Charlie using?  I've done a website before, but it takes a lot of time.  I've used Frontpage to do mine for my PT photo business, but this was back in 2002.  Since then I've gone to a pro webmaster and use templates.  I know what you're thinking; the company I use only does photo websites.

Doing a little research you could use MS Word as a basic editor, but I'd imagine that specialized software has the special effects, i.e. Dreamweaver, Macromedia, etc.  As mentioned this takes some learning.

How fancy are you looking to go?  Is there a look that we're trying to achieve?  I could probably help out with the photos since I have the equipment.  I'm thinking that the site could be jazzed up with a faded background pic, or whatnot.  I dunno, just some thoughts.

P.S. - I agree with Hammy.  Double T's pic has got to go!!! ~roflmao

tdt91

Hey now ~xyz. I talked to Charlie the other day, he will get with Gary real soon to get Gary trained on the website. Once thats done I know Gary will put the time in thats needed. I know some of us will help if he needs it.
Original Rat

HammytheFisherman

-Team Outcast