Close to STate Record Smallie!!

Started by HogMaster, May 03, 2009, 09:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HogMaster

Hit up the lake with my favorite FIshng Buddy!!  He Killed the Smallies today!!  Boating to Huge fish and one that missed the record before she has her eggs at 5.7lbs!! 

4.8lb

We have a new Dotty!!

Here is the Big Girl!!  5.7lbs!

HOGS ARE MY BUSINESS!! AND BUINESS IS GOOD!

bassfishingva

Rather Be Fishing!

Keithscatch

Very nicer Smallies. Did you catch these in Boyd Reservoir by chance? I met a guy there one time who was from WY and he said he caught a 6lber in there that was heavier than the state record but he released it as he didn't know what the state record was till later. Boyd has some nice Smallies in it.
..¸. ><((((º>
...´¯`..¸.><((((º>
.¸.´¯`...¸.><((((º>

HogMaster

Quote from: Keithscatch on May 03, 2009, 09:54:12 PM
Very nicer Smallies. Did you catch these in Boyd Reservoir by chance? I met a guy there one time who was from WY and he said he caught a 6lber in there that was heavier than the state record but he released it as he didn't know what the state record was till later. Boyd has some nice Smallies in it.

Not Boyd they came out of Aurora, this lake will have the record this year.  Every year I fish there they gain a pound in the average fish!  And they arent even on beds yet!

Joshawa

Those are some slabs! I bet that 5.7 put up the fight of a lifetime.
-Josh

**2009 UB Fantasy Baseball Champ**

HogMaster

Quote from: bassfishingva on May 03, 2009, 09:53:44 PM
hey whats the state record there

Smallmouth
Navajo Reservoir (Archuleta County)
5-12lbs
21"
Carl Dewey

Keithscatch

I never did fish Aurora while I lived there. Kinda wished I had. But then again I lived there in 2000-2001 so maybe it wasn't as good then?

I hope you catch the new record for sure. You guys got close. Best of luck to you.
..¸. ><((((º>
...´¯`..¸.><((((º>
.¸.´¯`...¸.><((((º>

HogMaster

Quote from: Keithscatch on May 04, 2009, 12:43:59 PM
I never did fish Aurora while I lived there. Kinda wished I had. But then again I lived there in 2000-2001 so maybe it wasn't as good then?

I hope you catch the new record for sure. You guys got close. Best of luck to you.

Let me know if you head West I will take you out!

Bob7830

Great fish Hogmaster!!!  That's an incredible day.

k0diak

"The only thing better than fishing, is talking about fishing."

TxT

Those fish still look good to me after a week.  Hit up Quincy and caught two average Q bass and they felt like dinks compared to those two hogs!  Thanks again G.

HogMaster

Quote from: TxT on May 10, 2009, 08:26:40 PM
Those fish still look good to me after a week.  Hit up Quincy and caught two average Q bass and they felt like dinks compared to those two hogs!  Thanks again G.

Anytime B!  Did you see BassinDm fish!  He couldnt hold them any further from his chest to make them look bigger!! No way any of those fish went 5.9!

TxT

Quote from: HogMaster on May 10, 2009, 09:52:46 PM
Anytime B!  Did you see BassinDm fish!  He couldnt hold them any further from his chest to make them look bigger!! No way any of those fish went 5.9!

Nice fish by BassinDM but I'm with you on the "5.9".  Especially with his hemming and hawing on the 28" LM C&R state record on the other board.

joe4theavs

Wow, those are some amazing fish fellas.
Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time!