7 Gary  1   1.89
8 Billy  0
9 Bill K  0
10 Hammy  0
11 John  0
12 Ken  0
13 David  0
Josh S. DNF

Congrats to Mike and Paul for stickin' to their plan and bringing in 9 fish total. ~c~ Also congrats to all of those that brought in fish. It was nice to have everyone catching them whether short or long. ;D
-Team Outcast

Trainer52

It was definate experience, but I will stick to this upper bay stuff... 2 hrs is a nice drive to catch fish when there right around the corner from us!! Nice weather guys get out local and stickem

HammytheFisherman

Quote from: Trainer52 on April 27, 2009, 08:40:10 AM
but I will stick to this upper bay stuff...

You got that right brother. You know we can catch em up here... without question. ~shade
-Team Outcast

snapshotmd

I'm not sure why its on the schedule, I mean, it seems so out of the way compared to the other locations. 

HammytheFisherman

Quote from: snapshotmd on April 27, 2009, 10:16:11 AM
I'm not sure why its on the schedule, I mean, it seems so out of the way compared to the other locations. 

Its a long distance to travel... yes. HOWEVER... it is by far one of the best fisheries in the nation.

I'm not too crazy about the place after being there twice in 2 weeks, but I've heard its quite the fishery. it just takes A LOT of time to learn everything about it.
-Team Outcast

crankin 4 bass

It's by far the best experience I have had so far.  I have never caught this many fish in a tourament in three different ways( 5 shorts on a rattle trap, 1 short one a ribbon tail worm and 4 keepers on a stick worm).  The place we went to litterally had 50+ boats on a 400 yard stretch.   ;D And now I know why. :shocking:  Eveyone around us were sticking hogs left and right.  I want John to e-mail me the pictures he took.
Team Outcast Bass Club -www.facebook.com/teamoutcast

Trainer52

Its definately the best fishery in the state but I just like my upper bay, I would like to  try a over night trip next yr... even though some are opposed to it, just need to plan it and put it too a vote !

mark s

HammytheFisherman

Heres the 3 pictures from the tournament that John took. I will also make sure that I too bring my camera to all future tournaments for pictures for both here and the website.

-Team Outcast

Trainer52

We got to work on Johns photography skills!!   ~b~

snapshotmd

We need to pack a mobile studio with us.  Hey Tom!  Any money in the budget for a backdrop and a pro camera... only $6000! lo  "work it baby, work it, work it"

crankin 4 bass

The pictures would have been better if Bill K and Tom were not in the shots!!!!!!!! :P

tdt91

Quote from: snapshotmd on April 30, 2009, 07:43:56 AM
We need to pack a mobile studio with us.  Hey Tom!  Any money in the budget for a backdrop and a pro camera... only $6000! lo  "work it baby, work it, work it"

I think we already have professional equipment in the club, hence, snapshot man.
Quote from: crankin 4 bass on April 30, 2009, 11:33:54 AM

The pictures would have been better if Bill K and Tom were not in the shots!!!!!!!! :P
I think my mug in the picture enhanced it greatly!!! ;D
Original Rat

HammytheFisherman

I have two digi cameras. One is a typical point and shoot and the other is my DSLR. Ken... just as Tom said... I am assuming that you have some sort of decent camera with decent glass? I can bring mine the next time we have a Tx, but I am no means experienced in taking quality photos. Even with my DSLR the real fun only comes into play when messing with shutter speed and aperture. ;PHO)

I think the pics were good for the most part. lo
-Team Outcast

snapshotmd

QuoteWe need to pack a mobile studio with us.  Hey Tom!  Any money in the budget for a backdrop and a pro camera... only $6000!   "work it baby, work it, work it"

I think we already have professional equipment in the club, hence, snapshot man.

I was just trying to see if I could get something to drool over.

I'll bring my stuff to the next tx.  I just didn't want to overstep any boundaries and takeover someone's job.

tdt91

Everyone and anyone is welcome to bring camera's. I too thought the pictures were good. Just to large of files. Change the setting in the camera and we would be fine.
Original Rat

HammytheFisherman

Quote from: tdt91 on April 30, 2009, 07:56:52 PM
Everyone and anyone is welcome to bring camera's. I too thought the pictures were good. Just to large of files. Change the setting in the camera and we would be fine.

Don't change the setting in the camera as you could risk taking a MUCH lower quality picture. All you have to do is take the HIGH quality picture and then resize it in a photo editing program like Photoshop. I would not sacrifice quality for size. ~shade

We can get around the size issue in the future tho.... no worries.
-Team Outcast

crankin 4 bass

Looking at these pictures are making me sick.  The last two tournaments were terrible. ~rant  Lets go back to the POTOMAC  ;D :) lo ;) ~gf

snapshotmd

Word up!!!  MR was hell on earth!