Thanks Nate

Started by tennispro, May 12, 2009, 08:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crigger Craw

Quote from: Buzbait88 on May 18, 2009, 10:34:11 PM
How do you rig a tube with no hook and keep it on.  I roll the tip of the hook over a little bit to try to prevent it.  Usually I can just shake them off, sometimes I can actually raise them to the surface and get a look at them before they let go.  lo  That way they don't get hooked and I can see the size, but then again it might be just as bad as hooking them.

When fishing the tube the best way is to bury the hook into it and when they eat it slowy put pressure on them and they will feel it and spit it out without ever getting a hook in em,,,,,,,also you can try to use a really small hook and bury it cause then they prolly for sure wont get hooked......hooking one or two fish though wont ruin your spot or make them wise

Buzbait88

I usually try to hook the first one.  Especially if its a new spot.  I'll bury the hook a little deeper next time.  As soon as I get back to work I'm definately stocking up on biobait.  They bite and won't let go.  lo and they seem to put out alot of scent.  I really like them, can't wait to try to some more.
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

Crigger Craw

i tried to help you out with the biobait about time you bought some  ~b~ ~b~

Lipripper

Quote from: Crigger Craw on May 19, 2009, 06:38:19 AM
What's this biobait stuff sound like someting eye could use to help me catch that 8 lber  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Buzbait88

Quote from: Crigger Craw on May 19, 2009, 06:38:19 AM

I had to wait for R and R to get some in, but I've had it for 3-4 weeks now, just didn't use it until 1 day I couldn't get much of a spinnerbait bite going so I switched it up and it payed off.
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

Lipripper

Quote from: Buzbait88 on May 19, 2009, 07:52:44 AM
I had to wait for R and R to get some in, but I've had it for 3-4 weeks now, just didn't use it until 1 day I couldn't get much of a spinnerbait bite going so I switched it up and it payed off.
So you can't get that biobait on line then  :'( :'(

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Buzbait88

Quote from: Lipripper on May 19, 2009, 07:56:08 AM
So you can't get that biobait on line then  :'( :'(

no you can lip at bigbitebaits.com but then you have to pay shipping.  ;)
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

tennispro

Quote from: Buzbait88 on May 19, 2009, 07:52:44 AM

Yeah I was glad that you switched that day lo  You were getting about 4 or 5 bites to every 1 with a spinnerbait.  But then again I was getting more bites with just a normal tube then I did with the blade.  That stuff did have a nice smell to it.  Like we were saying it seems alot better then the GULP!!  I have never really used any kind of crawtube, but those looked really good.
ProStaff PARASITE WEIGHTS

Buzbait88

Quote from: tennispro on May 19, 2009, 08:13:06 AM
Yeah I was glad that you switched that day lo  You were getting about 4 or 5 bites to every 1 with a spinnerbait.  But then again I was getting more bites with just a normal tube then I did with the blade.  That stuff did have a nice smell to it.  Like we were saying it seems alot better then the GULP!!  I have never really used any kind of crawtube, but those looked really good.

They make a regular tube model as well.  P.S. your inbox is full.  ;)
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

tennispro

Quote from: Buzbait88 on May 19, 2009, 08:41:32 AM
They make a regular tube model as well.  P.S. your inbox is full.  ;)

Its all clear now, try again
ProStaff PARASITE WEIGHTS