The Jerseys

Started by crankin 4 bass, May 25, 2009, 08:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crankin 4 bass

Hey Ratz,

I sent out an e-mail about the jerseys (please check).  I am waiting to hear back from Gemini and from Charlie about the designs so I can show everyone.

Fishing was a little frustrating this weekend.  Billy and I missed a few fish and put only one shorty in the boat.  Looking forward to some redemption on the next tourney. ~bb
Team Outcast Bass Club -www.facebook.com/teamoutcast

snapshotmd

Josh and I had some luck early on, but that was it.  We get to throw frogs next month, right? ...and the keepers go down to a foot. ~c~  I can't wait to finally get up on the board.  Watch, I'll be catching bait next tnx.  ~roflmao

I'd really love to see what the jerseys look like.  What's the deal with the T-shirts?  I guess we could just get whatever we want just as long as the club name is on the shirt?  Are there existing designs to choose from?

tdt91

Ken, I believe you have seen the gray t shirts many of us wear. They cost about 12-14 each, we would like to get an order of those together so the new guys can have a shirt right away. I think it takes a minimum of 12 to put an order in. It can be a mix of sweat shirts, hoodies, Ts, or even Polo Style.
  The other Jersy style shirts are around 100 bucks and you can create your own or go with something already designed, up to you.

Original Rat

crankin 4 bass

Check your e-mail gents and ket me know what you all decide.  We really need at least 12 members to make this work.

crankin 4 bass

Waiting for the proper format of the logo to send to animal paint ball.  When I get it I will let everyone know

crankin 4 bass

Still no logo.  Hopefully by next season this will be straightened out.  :help:

HammytheFisherman

I just ordered a personalized one for myself and am happy with the results. Its not that I didn't want river ratz on the jersey its just that it was taking too much time to get everything squared away. So I went ahead and got a discount with the Monster Tackle deal and ended up paying only $52 for a $102 jersey. ;D
-Team Outcast

tdt91

Original Rat