Legend Boats teams up with Bow To Stern Protectant (BTS)

Started by robfad, June 18, 2009, 03:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robfad

Legend Boats announced today that BTS Protectant has been chosen as the company's officially recommended surface care product.  Dean Smith of Legend said that, "BTS was chosen out of the field of waxes and protectants on the market because it simply out-performs  the other products we have tested, and will do a superior job in protecting the investment all of our Legend owners have made in their boats".  

RMR Industries the makers of BTS and KVD line and Lure Conditioner will providing a bottle of BTS and KVD Line & Lure with all new Legend boats delivered and the products will be available at Legend dealers nationwide.  BTS and Line & Lure is a sponsor of UltimateBass.com and is offering an introductory sale for UB members in the Dock Talk section at: http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?topic=65723.0.  

To Learn more about what BTS can do to beautify and protect your boat, please visit the BTS website at: www.btsprotectant.com

Mike Cork

Outstanding :toot: wait I picked up my boat a month ago :'( Guess I just have to jump on the special that is going :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

FishinSteelersFan

I just ordered a Legend boat today, what do I have to do to get my free samples of their products?
Legend boats, Mercury ProXS, Kistler rods
www.LouisianaPoormans.com  Check us out, 100% payout EVERY TIME!

robfad

BTS will be with the boats delivered starting in August.  If you do not get BTS with yours, please let us know and we'll get you taken care of.
Call us at 877 221-9797.

Thanks,

Rob