Ultimate Bass Business Cards

Started by MotherNature, November 26, 2005, 11:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishaholic

I will, thanks...I get tired of writing the addies out on scraps of paper to give to the guys I come in contact with along the river and in the sporting hangouts...this can help out alot. ~c~

MotherNature

Your my hero Fish! I will work on it tomorow and get it up as soon as I can  ~shade

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

spetro

Quote from: Fishaholic on November 28, 2005, 08:04:08 PM

it shows up as a wordpad document, which I can't open in either version of wordpad...nothing but gibberish comes up.

Seems your problem is you don't have MS word. I can get it into a pdf file...I think.  Shoot me a PM if needed.

Fishaholic

that's correct, not a staple in my area of graphic design...the tools in Word don't seem to be as effective as the tools in WordPerfect, so I opted for that instead...but I really don't use a word processing software package for anything other than converting text documents to be placed in Corel Draw or QuarkXpress...my preferences for printing out graphics combined with text.

Lipripper

The card look great and when I get home will try and print them on my color printer at home I have Word on my computer at home and work and printed it out here at work but it should look better in color.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

MotherNature

Sorry I didn't get this done yesterday Fishaholic.... Here is that PDF file I promised you ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

spetro

Looks like there is room right above the phone number that a member could add their name......Is that OK?

Or would that confuse the person receiving the card........thinking the phone number on the card.......is for that member.

Now I'm getting a headache ~roflmao ~roflmao

MotherNature

Quote from: spetro on November 30, 2005, 07:12:14 AM
Looks like there is room right above the phone number that a member could add their name......Is that OK?

I think it would be fine to add your name on the cards.

MotherNature

I modified the B Card a little. I added a customer.service email at the top so if folks want to go ahead and change the phone number to reflect their own and add their name to it, that is fine. If someone needs to get intouch with the website they will have the customer.service email ;)

Fishaholic

cool beans, care to email me the file so I'll have em today?  ~c~

Fishaholic

OK sorry, brain is now engaged...got it!

If it's ok with you, I'm going to make a minor modification to it...your phone number with Ultimate Bass Office under it small and aligned to the right lining up (left aligned) with the text in the upper right hand corner...this allows me to add my number on the left for guys who I trust to bother me instead of you.

If it doesn't meet your approval, I won't do it.

MotherNature

Go ahead Fish, what I did was add the [Please enable JavaScript to see this content] in small print under the www.ultimatebass.com at the top and then you can change the whole bottom area to reflect your info ;)

Fishaholic

OK Thanks...I like to make things look top notch whenever I can...but the card is looking good! I like it way better than the other one that didn't have the UB logo on it.  ~c~

BlackStrat

Worked GREAT for me!!

Now all I have to do is email it to my buddy at the print shop where I work...Thanks Laurie!   ~c~
Insert witty comment here

<><

MotherNature

No problem Randy I am glad it worked for you ;)

MotherNature

Warpath

Isn't there a way to insert your info onto the card and it will take onto all of them?  Or do I have to add my info to each and every one of them individually?

Eric

Mike Cork

The only way to do it is to cut and paste ;)

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

scwildbill

Awww Bullchit.......Go to Microsoft Publisher and use it.... Here are the steps:

Go to Publications for Print:

Select Business card:

Pick the pattern you want and then when finished select how you want to print it and it will do it on all cards at the same time.  ;)

You don't need no fancy smancy bidness card program!  ~read

Ya gotta be smarter than the keyboard, there Bobber!  >:D ;) ~roflmao
Proud Team Member of the Palmetto Posse

Mike Noble

It is just a Word document...like Mike said, just revise the first one, then copy and paste it to the rest.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Mike Cork

Billy Boy that I ain't, Puter's are not my game  :roll2: I know that the document below is a word doc and has the Ultimate Bass Logo on it, so if you want to use that then cut and paste is the way to go  ;)

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service