Thank You Legend Boats

Started by Jared LeBlue, June 27, 2005, 07:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared LeBlue

I just wanted to thank Legend boats for coming out to the UBCS and showing us their product and giving us demo rides. If you have never driven or seen a Legend boat you need to check them out. This boat is one of the best riding and handling boats I have ever been in. ~c~
Ardent Prostaff

Chris

I drove the Legend right after Rattle did and I all I can say is ditto on what he said. They are definitely at the top of my list when I go shop for a new boat which will be very shortly... ;D ;D

Mike Noble

That was a really great deal for them to come over and also provide supper.  Don't forget to stop by their website and thank them personally.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Rickoos

This was a great riding boat indeed.........We really need to let these guys & gal's know this and thank them for coming out and sharing with us and also feeding us for the evening.........
Who knows, maybe next year someone else might step up to the plate and challenge them..... :-*

Ricky
sponsors:
American Bass Angler Pro Staff, R & M Tackle, K & M Custom Rods, Secret Weapon Lures,Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Driftwood Lures,  Fish Hedz/Save Phace,

Railroader

I also rode in and drove the legend boat and was very impressed. me and the misses went out to eat last night and i was talking to her about the boat telling her about how they came all that way just for the day to give us a test ride, that right there tells you what kind of people and company they are.  so i will be looking at legend boats for my next one... ~c~

MotherNature

If you want to visit their site just check out:

www.ridewithalegend.com

The Legend Boat visit was set up by Dave The Dope Man and I have to say thank you to Dave for working all the angles and getting them to the tournament. It was a privilege to have them come all the way to Louisiana just to give us Demo Rides as cook us a great BBQ.

The boats are outstanding. We currently have one of the best ridding boats on the market (our opinion) and we were blown away with the performance of the Legend boats. The ride is great, the handling was outstanding and the cornering was impressive. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a new boat as your first stop when shopping because it will save you a lot of time. The boats are great and the company is strong and stands behind their product and even more they are extremely personable.

Thanks again for the visit and we look forward to talking to Legend again very soon....

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

dave the dope man

Thanks to you Laurie. I had driven Mike and Laurie's Cobra last year and that is what sent me out looking for that hull design. I had been talking to Deryl Janzen for about a year now when he offered to bring a couple of boats and cook for us at the UBCS. I can't thank him and Randy (the owner) enough for the opportunity to simply sit in the boat much less drive it. I drove it and it didn't take but a minute or two to decide that the LE-21 is my next boat (now for a second job). By all means go over and let them know what you thought, or just check out the product line.......Dave

Siggy by DundeeMike

kw4570gov

Dumb question: Is Cobra now Legend?

Kent

dave the dope man

No. they are two different companies. From what the owner of legend said, the Legend was designed by the same guy who designed the Cobra's but with some updates and modificatons to improve the handling and performance. Man was that a SWEET boat....And they look darn fine to boot......Check out  thier web-site at WWW.ridewithalegend.com .....Dave

Siggy by DundeeMike

kw4570gov

They are a great looking rig!!

Kent

dave the dope man

If you are in the market, I would encourage you to find a way to get a demo ride. That is about all it will take...What I liked most is, the boat is loaded from the factory, there really are no add on's needed..the performance is incredible....Dave

Siggy by DundeeMike

BIG PAPA

In the last few months I have had several people ask if I had any knowledge of the Legend boats. Well now I have and will highly recommend them every chance I get.
Really great for them to come out and show us their boats.
papa ~c~

cmegee

Most definitely is one of if not the best riding boat I have ever been in. Handled great and accelerated awesome.
I was blown away, now if I could just talk Briana into it.....