got him

Started by Bassthumb, December 11, 2009, 10:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassthumb

Muzzle loader.  12.11.09.  12 points.  Killed in Nebraska.
Retired USAF MSgt (1W071A)            2008 Triton Tr-196
Plattsmouth, NE                  Mercury Optimax 200
B.A.S.S   NE B.A.S.S. Federation   FoMNTT participant (never again)                   Omaha-River City Bass Club

nmanley

Nice Congrats!!!   ~c~
Nolan Manley - Daleville AL

-Bryan-

Is that the one you have been fantasizing about?  Nice deer for sure!  Congrats Doug, hard work pays off!
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity...

Bassthumb

Actually Brian, it is not the big boy.  The guy who hunts on the adjacent property stopped by my truck on Friday, and showed me the trail-cam pic of the "biggun".  The really biggun is a 7x8 and may be another 70# heavier than this one.  After not seeing a shooter in about 8 or 9 outings, and only having one more weekend to hunt, I decided he was darn sure good enough.  He is at the taxidernist's now. 
B.A.S.S   NE B.A.S.S. Federation   FoMNTT participant (never again)                   Omaha-River City Bass Club

-Bryan-

I wouldn't have thought twice about dropping the hammer on that one...who is doing the work?

Bassthumb

Steve Evers at Wildlife Creations.  My 4th shoulder mount (off this property).  His work is good.

These are my other mounts

-Bryan-

I have one of Steves hanging above the couch right now.  Yes, he does great work, best in Omaha in my opinion.

jamesavp

Nice Buck for sure.  I don't think I would have passed him up if I still had 3 weeks of hunting left.

Fish hard or get off my boat!