2010 UBCS Itinerary

Started by Jared LeBlue, February 06, 2010, 01:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared LeBlue

Alright guys and gals here is the Itinerary for the 2010 UBCS:

Thursday- Teams start showing up  - TCTC will prefish ( they need all the time on the water they can get) Lock Jaw will unload their gear, launch their boats and start drinking.

Thursday Afternoon - TCTC still prefishing. Lock Jaw well on their way to having a good time. Lock Jaw sets up washer boards for the washer board tournament to be held Thursday evening. Ledoux spills his first drink.

Thursday evening - We make some cracklins and start playing washer boards. TCTC is finally off the water.

Thursday night - Poker (that's a card game Fogy). Ledoux spills his 3rd drink and has screamed LOCK JAW about 100 times. He has by this time started miss spelling when he chants.

Friday morning- TCTC out early prefishing. Lock Jaw gets out about an hour later (recoup time needed). Possibility that we may throw some money in a hat for a big bass pot on Friday.

Friday afternoon- if we have a big bass pot we weigh fish for it. TCTC gangs up and hires a guide. Lock Jaw back to drinking.

Friday evening - TCTC breaks out some food and we eat. We also have our meeting to go over the rules and such for the tournament. Back to washer boards and drinking. Fogy builds fire big enough for whole camp ground.

Saturday morning - blast off - someone makes a smart ass comment about John Ledoux

Saturday afternoon - weigh in - Lock Jaw takes the lead

Saturday evening - Lock Jaw breaks out the food and we eat. More drinking. TCTC licks their wounds. Lock Jaw hands out door prizes.

Sunday morning - blast off

Sunday afternoon - weigh in 1pm - Lock Jaw wins again. We out of alcohol so we go home. Another successful UBCS.

Good Luck everyone. I can't wait to see you all there.

Ardent Prostaff

BassBUFF

It must be strange to live in your dream world Rattle! ~roflmao

'Bout the only thing you got right was Ledoux spilling numerous drink and misspelling lockjaw! lo

I'm looking forward to this!

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: BassBUFF on February 06, 2010, 02:19:52 PM

'Bout the only thing you got right was Ledoux spilling numerous drink and misspelling lockjaw! lo

Dream world  :-\ That is to the minute accurate baby.
Ardent Prostaff

Lipripper

Rattle sweet dreams cause that about as close to what you say is going to happen. Well that and the Fogy fire.  lo lo Hey wait a second eye'm not even sure which team eye'm going to be winning for yet.  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: BassBUFF on February 06, 2010, 02:19:52 PM

You forgot about the Fogy Fire!!   ~sun ~sun

Lipripper

BassBUFF

Quote from: Fogy on February 06, 2010, 05:58:01 PM
You forgot about the Fogy Fire!!   ~sun ~sun

I stand corrected on this point! lo Got to admit that I'm right on the others! ;D

-Shawn-

Is it time to head to the bend yet?  ;D ~gf

Beagle

Lipripper

crash

GAWD!!! now if that isnt a load of Bull, Rattle  ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao

except for the screaming.

i'm ready  ~bb ~bb ~bb

NEthingwood

Quote from: Rattle on February 06, 2010, 01:05:22 PM
Alright guys and gals here is the Itinerary for the 2010 UBCS:

Thursday- Teams start showing up  - TCTC will prefish ( they need all the time on the water they can get) Lock Jaw will unload their gear, launch their boats and start drinking.

Thursday Afternoon - TCTC still prefishing. Lock Jaw well on their way to having a good time. Lock Jaw sets up washer boards for the washer board tournament to be held Thursday evening. Ledoux spills his first drink.

Thursday evening - We make some cracklins and start playing washer boards. TCTC is finally off the water.

Thursday night - Poker (that's a card game Fogy). Ledoux spills his 3rd drink and has screamed LOCK JAW about 100 times. He has by this time started miss spelling when he chants.

Friday morning- TCTC out early prefishing. Lock Jaw gets out about an hour later (recoup time needed). Possibility that we may throw some money in a hat for a big bass pot on Friday.

Friday afternoon- if we have a big bass pot we weigh fish for it. TCTC gangs up and hires a guide. Lock Jaw back to drinking.

Friday evening - TCTC breaks out some food and we eat. We also have our meeting to go over the rules and such for the tournament. Back to washer boards and drinking. Fogy builds fire big enough for whole camp ground.

Saturday morning - blast off - someone makes a smart ass comment about John Ledoux

Saturday afternoon - weigh in - Lock Jaw takes the lead

Saturday evening - Lock Jaw breaks out the food and we eat. More drinking. TCTC licks their wounds. Lock Jaw hands out door prizes.

Sunday morning - blast off

Sunday afternoon - weigh in 1pm - Lock Jaw wins again. We out of alcohol so we go home. Another successful UBCS.

Good Luck everyone. I can't wait to see you all there.

Rattle that sounds like church preach on. ~c~
Got Wood
Tie One On