Ultimate Bass ULTIMATE BASS | BASS FISHING CLASSIFIED ADS | CONTACT US    

Bass Fishing information about bass boats, tackle, fishing rods, baitcasters and other reels all about bass fishing.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I am personally getting tired of spammers! We will be aggressively blocking IP addresses  from here on out. If you find yourself  blocked call 318-347-7380 and we will work to correct the issue. Thank you!

Page Down
FREE TACKLE EVERY WEEK

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

NuTech Lures

Doc Irv Custom Baits

Life Vantage

Get Bit Outdoors

X Zone Lures

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

Bass Boats For Sale Free Classified Ads

Laurie Cork
Ph. (318)347-7380
You can Email Me Here

Mike Cork
Ph. (318)560-9827

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Conchas Lake Bass Fishing Reports  (Read 4443 times)

MotherNature

• Watching Over You!
  • Admin
  • Takin' Names
    • Lady Legend
Conchas Lake Bass Fishing Reports
« on: June 27, 2004, 11:21:38 PM »

post all fishing reports here...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2005, 12:19:38 PM by bassadict69 »

.`.><((((>`..`.><((((>

River Walker

• Smallmouth
  • Hardcore Bass Angler
Re: Conchas Lake Bass Fishing Reports
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 05:27:21 AM »

I don't know why nobody from New Mexico wants to post on their fishing spots,so let me.I was out there a couple of years ago on a fishing trip.We fished Conchas,Ute and Elephant Butte,personally,I liked the Canadian River between Conchas and Ute the best.Not only did we catch large numbers of bass from the river,but we also connected on some nice walleyes as well.Conchas is loaded with bass,and didn't appear to be heavily fished for bass.Ute Lake on the other hand had more boats on it,but the fishing was better(at that time anyway).We boated several nice bass from Ute,both smallies and largemouth's.At Elephant Butte,we didn't really get to do a lot of bass fishing,we fished walleye's,which is why we were there in the first place,we were fishing a large walleye tournament.I talked with several local anglers,and they said this lake is a great smallmouth lake,and I loved the way the Rio Grande River looked,very bassy.We spent three days on Elephant Butte for our tournament,then instead of heading back to Ohio right away,we drove up to NE New Mexico and fished Ute and Conchas,as well as Optima Lake in the Oklahoma panhandle.I've said it since that trip,when I retire,I'm going to spend my winters in NE New Mexico,it's an awesome area.
Team beer belly charter member

Mike Cork

• Father Time
  • Admin
  • Get the Net it's a Hawg
    • Ultimate Bass
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 09:14:04 AM »

Thanks for the inputs River Walker, sounds like a great place. Hopefully we can get some folks from the area helping out with fishing reports :-*
Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Bassdeer

• UB Member
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 07:08:28 PM »

Fished a Fed tournament, caught smallmouths on top water the first day(popR)also on tubes, the next day got the all on the tubes, fishing rock piles, some other guy where slow rolling spinnerbaits for large mouths and fishing the trees
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Monster Fishing Tactle is the best place to buy your tackle needs Check them out online

When Bass Fishing Is More than Just a Hobby - Dobyns Rods

QUICK LINKS
UB Home
Main Forum
Welcome
Dock Talk
Techniques
Rods and Reels
Tackle Box
Catch of the Day
UB Contests
Tips and Ideas
Sponsor Connection
Fishing Reports
Charter Members Only
Bass Fishing Classified Ads
Boats 4 Sale

BECOME A
CHARTER MEMBER
SUPPORT UB

Find out about the contests before everyone else and know about the latest news first

Page Up

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 24 queries.