Started by fishforfree, November 19, 2005, 09:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Warpath

Those are sweet!!!

Thanks for sharing Bman!  Congrats on those catches Gmetz!

Eric

Lipripper

Nice looking fish FFF  ~c~ ~c~ now go for a 4lb er  :roll2: :roll2:
Bman  great looking smallies too  :toot: :toot:

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

fishforfree

Yeh, Bman, those are some monster lookin' smallies.  I wish we had those in FL.

Suuuuhhhweeeeeeet!!!! ~c~

bass1cpr

That's a nice pair of Smallies. Faties.
A fish a day keeps postal away. See fishing is relaxing.  Member B.A.S.S.  Illinois B.A.S.S. Federation Nation

Eric B.

Nice Smallies aint got those round these prts that im aware of wish we did though

Official Member of the MLSC

A hunt based only on trophies taken, falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be . . . time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and fish that live

Bman

Here is another picture of Gmetz from the Lake Erie Trip!!!!!  All four of these fish are over 5lb!!!!!!!

Bman

silversalmon

Those are some nice smallies. Do miss the Lake Erie smallies and good ol EYES 8)

United States Air Force 1994-present

fishforfree

Last bass of the year!!!

Caught this little rascal on a Micro Munch Tackle Flippin Platypus (sweet beaver) junebug today at about 8:00 a.m. 

LoonyToon

~c~ Thanks for sharing your pics and I will take the camera next time out...Those smallies from lake erie made me hungry cause when I was living there in Mich. in the downriver area Smallies and Smelt were the staple this time of year----------yall making me homesick

Keep the Rod Tip up and the Hook Sharp

Mike Cork

thats one heck of a fish to close the year our with  ~c~ ~c~
Great Job :toot:

Cork's Reel Service

bass1cpr

Nice fish FFF. I came down with a nasty cold but think I'll try and stick one today Too. Suppose to be 59 for a high here today.
A fish a day keeps postal away. See fishing is relaxing.  Member B.A.S.S.  Illinois B.A.S.S. Federation Nation

Sharon

Real nice  ~c~  ,, umm can I borrow that for my avitar?  ;D  Ill get one yet.

DAWG

Nice way to finish out the year FFF  ~c~

fishforfree

Allright.......... I guess we'll change this TOPIC to
Scott's catch of the day.   lo  Doesn't enybody else fish and take pics beside me??

Went Crappie fishin' today.  Got there at about 8:45 a.m. and when I left at 11:30 we had 27 in the cooler.

fishforfree

Well, I spent the last half hour trying to get the pic to be visible and I can't get it to work - did the same thing I did last week to load the pic of the bass.

Sorry guys..................

Sharon

Think its missing the end of the properties, where it says jpeg..etc.. see if you can recopy the properties to it and give it another go.. I tried to do it for you but the end part is missing  :'(

Mike Cork

Fish, the address you have for the Pic is a "my documents" location, which means it is on your computer. You need to store the picture on the internet somewhere and then use that address in the post :-*

Cork's Reel Service

fishforfree

I did it the same way as last week and it came out fine

Mike Cork

the picture from last week is loaded to the Ultimate Bass Gallery and you used that address to load it to the site  :-* Where do you have this last picture loaded?

Cork's Reel Service

fishforfree

Ahha maybe I should ooad it to the gallery first......let me try that and I'll be right back!!

Mike Cork

Okay, but make sure you change the address you used in the original post  :-*

Cork's Reel Service

fishforfree

Sorry about the trouble......finally got 'er loaded.  We dumped out the cooler in the back of Andre's truck and this was what I could fit in the pic.

He'll be eatin' good tonight ;)

Mike Cork

Awesome, I can smell the oil warming up already  ~c~

Cork's Reel Service

Sharon

Those sure look a LOT tastier than a  X  ;) 
Nice catch!  ~c~