Fishing withdraw

Started by crankin 4 bass, May 09, 2010, 11:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crankin 4 bass

Now that the family is complete can't wait until things settle down and I can make the June tourney.  Keep sharing the pics boys.  It is helping the withdraws. Good luck in the May tourney.  If things go well I might make that one.  If not I will be geared up for June. ~c~ ~cf
Team Outcast Bass Club -www.facebook.com/teamoutcast

CharlieD

So it sounds like the baby was born? Congrats paul!! I know this has been a stressfull time. When, how big? Pics????

Well let me know if you can get off early one afternoon and maybe we can sneak out for a few hours. You need to find something to investigate on the water! Lol

crankin 4 bass

The measurements are on facebook.  As soon as I can sneak out I will.  Need to investigate a lot on the water.

HammytheFisherman

Quote from: crankin 4 bass on May 10, 2010, 01:24:25 PM
The measurements are on facebook.  As soon as I can sneak out I will.  Need to investigate a lot on the water.

Whats the matter? You can't say "whats up" to a brother when you see them in the Aberdeen Walmart? lo I saw you while I was getting some food shopping done the other day, but we both kinda had that :-\ look on our face. Glad to hear the new one is doing well! ~c~

I too hope to fish with you guys as a guest one day... just seems my work schedule doesn't fit the Tx schedule that well this year. ???
-Team Outcast

Sam I am

Work?

What is this word you speak of ~shade

crankin 4 bass

Hammy if I saw you then it didn't register in my tired brain.  I would have say hello.  My son probably had all my attention.  lo ;D :)  You gotta come out one tourney with us.