Young Adults here on Ultimate Bass Check This Out!

Started by MotherNature, November 25, 2005, 03:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like an area dedicated to young adults!

Yes - Special Board
0 (0%)
Yes - A thread will do
0 (0%)
No Need
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: December 02, 2005, 03:22:38 PM

MotherNature

I have noticed that we have a number of young adults between the ages of 13 and 18 and I wondered if you would like to have a place to call your own here on Ultimate Bass.

The options are that we can start a thread where you can talk about whatever your heart desires, or we can build you a board where you can start threads and still talk about what ever it is that you want to.

We try to make sure that noone is left out around here and so I thought it would be a great place where you all could talk about cars, music, fishing or whatever happened to come up...

Just a thought! Take a minute to vote in the poll and let me know what you think. Once you have voted please post here in this thread so that we know everyone is only voting once ;)

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

FiveAlive

Chasin' the dream.

Lipripper

FiveAlive you could still talk to us old timers  :roll2: :roll2: This would just be something extra just for you youngens  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

FiveAlive

Ask all the other young 'uns.....doesn't matter to me
Chasin' the dream.

Lipripper

That's what this pole is for so if you see any of them other youngen send them over here  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

MotherNature

Thanks FiveAlive for letting me know... I would still like to hear from the others too if they get a chance to stop in here.

I kind of figured that most of the young adults would rather hang out with us more mature and knowledgable folks anyway  ;)

FiveAlive

Quote from: Laurie on November 26, 2005, 09:41:20 PM
Thanks FiveAlive for letting me know... I would still like to hear from the others too if they get a chance to stop in here.

I kind of figured that most of the young adults would rather hang out with us more mature and knowledgable folks anyway  ;)
Wait...there's mature and knowledgable folks here???

Just kiddin with ya lo
Chasin' the dream.

MotherNature

FiveAlive

Chasin' the dream.

Team KaRu

Quote from: FiveAlive on November 26, 2005, 09:46:19 PM

Just kiddin with ya lo

I think FiveAlive is gonna grow up to be either a comedian or a politician ~roflmao ~roflmao
PB: 10.3 lbs - Lake Fork

BIG PAPA

Quote from: FiveAlive on November 26, 2005, 09:46:19 PM

Just kiddin with ya lo

Yep; Mike Noble is here

Bassonly

I think that it might be something to consider... I know that there are a lot of teenagers on this board, and it might add a nice little touch to have a dedicated area.
Boone Powell
Fishing is my job and my passion.

bigbassjb

1986 MonArk 16ft10in - 115 Merc
Tru-Tungsten Pro Staff

Holden

Holden Roberts - 2007 BassTracker ProTeam 175 - MD State Team - 08 Potomac Rally Champion - BCS Customs Jr. Pro Staff
http://www.citrusstick.com
http://www.bigsowbaits.com

MotherNature

Well that's three of you, where are the rest? Come on guys! You need to get after this and get your friends and the other youth or young adults involved. I have to have more than three of you to dedicate a board to our future bassmasters ;)

Andrew

Better hurry guys its taken since november 25 2005 to get you three :roll2:
Everyone talks about rock these days; the problem is they forget about the roll - Keith Richards

TinyTorp90

sure why not....but i really could care less... :)

Big J

I sounds like a good idea to me.
I see alot of people voted.   :roll2: ~roflmao
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

cmegee

Quote from: papa on February 18, 2007, 12:21:25 AM
Yep; Mike Noble is here

come on Papa, you know that RETIRED doesn't mean Mature, just a tad older........ :roll2: :roll2:

Stan

Stan

bassmaster350

i aint been on in one long time but we like talkin with yall  ;)

Created by Bartholomew Hawg Bass

theskinnyde

Either way, old and young will still be on the others page

tmiller2

i do like talking to the old timers they have a lot more insight on the sport
"the vibrashock?.....its like crack for fish"

PowerBass

Flippin And Pitchin My Way Up the Leaderboard

MotherNature

Thanks guys... Like you said, you like talking with the older fishermen and that's great, I think that the old folks around here probably like talking with you too because you have a fresh way of looking at things and they might just learn a thing or two  ~shade