Ultimate Bass ULTIMATE BASS | BASS FISHING CLASSIFIED ADS | CONTACT US    

Bass Fishing information about bass boats, tackle, fishing rods, baitcasters and other reels all about bass fishing.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thank you! Sorry about the wait...

Page Down
FREE TACKLE EVERY WEEK

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

NuTech Lures

Doc Irv Custom Baits

Life Vantage

Get Bit Outdoors

X Zone Lures

Lockett Lures Outlet

K9 Fishing Line

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

Bass Boats For Sale Free Classified Ads

Laurie Cork
Ph. (318)347-7380
You can Email Me Here

Mike Cork
Ph. (318)560-9827

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More hot water and nudity!  (Read 2801 times)

Sam I am

• Fisher Person
More hot water and nudity!
« on: July 07, 2010, 02:46:26 PM »

Bill and I were out pre-fishing for our tx on friday. Water made it to 90* and climbing when we left. We didn't do near as well as we have been, but we are still optimistic, especially after Saturdays 20lb+ day...

Anyways same general area we saw the topless g-string hottie, we saw another topless woman swimming today. I could tell she was topless by the way she kept going on the opposite side of the boat as us when she was swimming. When we got on the stern side of their boat she hopped back in the boat.... Though she was about 40lbs over weight and she had love handles that make mine jealous... No wonder the fish weren't bitting, she ruined my appetite too!  ~roflmao

CharlieD

• Smallmouth
  • Triton 21X HP w/Mercury Pro XS
    • Cornerstone Recruiting
Re: More hot water and nudity!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 02:56:08 PM »

LOL -and you guys were still trying to look!

Team Outcast Bass Club -www.facebook.com/teamoutcast

Nitroman1

• Lunker
    • Let's Go Fishin'
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 05:01:11 PM »

Once again, WHERE ARE THE PICS????  ~b~  ~roflmao
Approved Ultimate Bass Guide

jchez444

• Smallmouth
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 11:10:11 PM »

hey easy that was me swimming. im trying to cut the weight so i dont almost sink you boat again!haha

Sam I am

• Fisher Person
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2010, 07:56:07 AM »

No we figured it out yestarday, wasn't you that did that. The livewells must have been over flowing into the bilge all day. Yestarday we went to get on plane and it struggled?? I hit the bilge pump and it was pumping water for a minute or so.. We checked the wells and the frozen bottle of water we dropped in there was plugging the hole and it had overflowed into the bilge. It did it again later with our culling tags. I am going to put a male screen on it so it something goes in front of it, it still drains with no isses. The hole is only 1" or so, so it plugs easily. Though we caught it each time before it became a massive issue like the tx we fished together.

jstrozier

• Click Here
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 07:45:58 AM »

No we figured it out yestarday, wasn't you that did that. The livewells must have been over flowing into the bilge all day. Yestarday we went to get on plane and it struggled?? I hit the bilge pump and it was pumping water for a minute or so.. We checked the wells and the frozen bottle of water we dropped in there was plugging the hole and it had overflowed into the bilge. It did it again later with our culling tags. I am going to put a male screen on it so it something goes in front of it, it still drains with no isses. The hole is only 1" or so, so it plugs easily. Though we caught it each time before it became a massive issue like the tx we fished together.

Glad you figured it out....... My tags get stuck to and some have all but disapeared. Needless to say I dont use them anymore.....
Team OutCast
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Monster Fishing Tactle is the best place to buy your tackle needs Check them out online

When Bass Fishing Is More than Just a Hobby - Dobyns Rods

QUICK LINKS
UB Home
Main Forum
Welcome
Dock Talk
Techniques
Rods and Reels
Tackle Box
Catch of the Day
UB Contests
Tips and Ideas
Sponsor Connection
Fishing Reports
Charter Members Only
Bass Fishing Classified Ads
Boats 4 Sale

BECOME A
CHARTER MEMBER
SUPPORT UB

Find out about the contests before everyone else and know about the latest news first

Page Up

Page created in 0.296 seconds with 25 queries.