It's almost time to GO....

Started by skeeterchris, May 26, 2010, 06:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeeterchris

The time is getting close for me to bounce out. I have a couple more weeks left and maybe a couple of more times out on the lakes before I take the Boat to Ohio. Lets do something before I leave here. Any body up for a small tourney? $20 buy in winner take all?

JonBoatMike

How about Margi on Fri?  It'll have to be a team tourney, cause I don't have a boat.  Dean, Cal, Tom & Stan, you guys game?

calincalif50

no go for me Mike.  I know Stan and Tom are doing Cachuma Sat/Sun so they are probably not avail either

Stan

I'm up for something just not this Friday.  I thought dean was gone soon too!
Stan

skeeterchris

When do you guys want to do this?

TomG

I am working now so I can't fish during the week anymore......well until I build up enough leave that is....................... ;D

skeeterchris

I think if I counted right I have about 3 weeks left before I start heading east. It would be nice to get out and do something for the last time with all of ya....

Stan

I could just come over and pick up the cash from you if we can't work out a date ;D.
Stan

skeeterchris

If your scared I understand!!!!!

Stan

well we stunk it up over at cachuma on saturday, we only managed 3 fish for 5.5lbs.  We figured it would take around 10 or at the most 12 to win.  some team came in with 16+ which is pretty much unheard of in the last several years out at cachuma, second had 10 something.  Now i am reading there was possibly something fishy going on out there on sat, still waiting for the full story.
Stan

skeeterchris

1 of the guys that I worked with was saying something about that today. I'm telling ya people are getting out of hand for a simple friendly sport.

Were going to fish Lopez this Sunday if you want to join us.... That is if your not scared.....

calincalif50

Did anyone see any cages or tied up fish?  Sad, Sad, Sad.  Going to Margarita sunday hopefully, if not might see some of ya on lopes

JonBoatMike

TomG

We have another Cachuma trny on the 12 and 13th of June so I won't be cutting my tag.............to much hassle to get re-inspected and all that crap........... >:(

JonBoatMike

Doesn't Stan have a boat you guys can fish out of?

I don't have my boat back and will be fishing with Chris. 

skeeterchris

All these excuses will there ever be an end????? .....LOL

TomG

Chris,

How much time left?  It's unfortunate that we all won't be able to get out for one more trny.  Everyone seems to have so much going on right now seems like it's difficult to get together this year. 

TomG

Dean

TomG

Make sure you keep in touch on this board once you get settled in so we know how the fishing is going.