Current Standings - UPDATED after TX 5

Started by CharlieD, May 24, 2010, 03:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlieD

Team Outcast Standings (Remember lowest TX result will be dropped at the end of the year)

1. Eric 160 points
2. Mike 123 points
3. Brian 121 points
4. Jason 115 points
5. Tracy 110 points
6. Charlie 104 points
7. John 103 points
8. Bill 87 points
9. Josh 87 points
10.Chuck 80 points
11.Chris 66 points
12. Joe 61 points
13. Dave 60 points
14. Travis 32 points
15. Wayne 30 points
16. Rocky 27 points
17. Paul 10 points
18. Billy 5 points
19. Jack 5 points   

Team Outcast Bass Club -www.facebook.com/teamoutcast

CharlieD

Sam I am

Thank god for the point system ~roflmao

It's amazing what two dinks will do for you.

CharlieD

Yeah that Potomac TX where my boat broke killed me- 5 points! Oh well- at least I get to drop that one.

HammytheFisherman

Looks like you guys are having a nice season so far with all I've been reading. ~c~ Hopefully I'll be able to fish as a guest here soon and maybe even join the club next year. ~bb
-Team Outcast

CharlieD

Quote from: HammytheFisherman on June 22, 2010, 10:47:51 AM
Looks like you guys are having a nice season so far with all I've been reading. ~c~ Hopefully I'll be able to fish as a guest here soon and maybe even join the club next year. ~bb

We would love to have you. You would fit right in with the group. Just come hang out with us at the next meeting.

HammytheFisherman

Quote from: CharlieD on June 23, 2010, 10:04:38 PM
We would love to have you. You would fit right in with the group. Just come hang out with us at the next meeting.

I'd fit in for the most part except I can't catch fish. ~shade lo

I've been trying to make a meeting, but its been tough with the work schedule. I'll keep an eye out for the next one and hopefully I will be available.
-Team Outcast

CharlieD

jstrozier

Team OutCast

jstrozier

Ive had awful year.,... cant beleive I am in 4th......

I think I have only brought in 2 limits

Team OutCast

jstrozier

Quote from: Sam I am on July 26, 2010, 07:08:24 PM
~shade

hmmmmmm
Maybe closer than we think...once you start tossing the throw aways out it may get a bit closer

I threw away the top fives worst tx and here is where we would be
                                                                            Total
Eric   32   35   35      35   137
Mike   29   32      25   32   118
Brian   30   29      28   29   116
Jason   28   25   0   35   27   115
Tracy   25      30   22   28   105

E still has a good grip.....if we could only get him to stumble...... ~b~

Team OutCast

CharlieD

Quote from: jstrozier on July 28, 2010, 08:33:48 AM
Ive had awful year.,... cant beleive I am in 4th......

I think I have only brought in 2 limits

Tell me about it! I've had two 5 point TX's due to the boat breaking down. Those 5 points are a killer. 1st breakdown at blast off 2nd at 9am running to where people were catching fish! Very frustrating!

Sam I am

Quote from: jstrozier on July 28, 2010, 08:35:01 AM
hmmmmmm
Maybe closer than we think...once you start tossing the throw aways out it may get a bit closer

I threw away the top fives worst tx and here is where we would be
                                                                            Total
Eric   32   35   35      35   137
Mike   29   32      25   32   118
Brian   30   29      28   29   116
Jason   28   25   0   35   27   115
Tracy   25      30   22   28   105

E still has a good grip.....if we could only get him to stumble...... ~b~

~roflmao Practice practice practice.... If we get the results of the tx change for next month I will be out there non-stop until then. If it goes to where I think it is going, I hope to hurt some feelings bad ~shade Though I know absolutley nothing about that place, but plan on being out there non-stop until then. Just waiting on the final word of the location, but I hope it is Tydings since most of us know little to nothing about the other river and I know it has a lot of navigation hazards.

Trainer52

Quote from: Sam I am on July 29, 2010, 09:58:33 AM
If it goes to where I think it is going, I hope to hurt some feelings bad ~shade

Great at building relationship E....haha , I think Tydings is the next location after talking to everyone.. Not sure if i can fish yet, scrimmage schedule for football isnt out yet!

Sam I am

~roflmao ~roflmao I am the first to admit I am not good at that. One day I will borrow the right screwdriver that will fit the screw in my brain that is loose... Until then  ~roflmao ~roflmao >:D ~beer~ I tried to build a relationship with the guy on 495 who cut us off coming home from the potomac, but he didn't want a hug after all   ~roflmao

The way I fished last weekend, I have no clue whats going on, on the flats... though the weekend before I should have bought a lottery ticket.