Father's passing

Started by calincalif50, September 08, 2010, 10:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calincalif50

friends, partners, and those that know me.  Thank you for your prayers and thoughts this past few months.  Dad passed away yesterday,  He passed away without pain and in the presence of Mom and my two sisters.  Today I feel empty and hollow but know it time it will get better.  Helen suggested I go fishing, but don't seem to have the umph to do so right now.  Maybe this weekend I'll attempt Magarita,

thanks again for you prayers

Cal

Donald Garner

Cal,

I'm sorry for the lost.

Prayers are sent.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Lipripper

Cal sorry to hear this and will keep all of y'all in my prayers.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Stan

Hey Cal sorry to hear of your loss.  If there is anything that I or my family can do just let me know.  Just a heads up if you go fishing, don't go to Margarita, I went yesterday and blanked it's tough out there.  Probably better at Lopez or Cachuma. 
Stan

Jared LeBlue

Sorry for your loss. At least he went peacefully and in the presence of love ones. My prayers are with you.
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Noble

Cal, sorry to hear the news.  I've been down that road and I still miss my dad.  I'll definitely keep you in my prayers.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

TomG

Cal,

Sorry to hear about your dad. 

calincalif50

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers.  Today is a little better, not so much sorrow, and managed to do something constructive around the house, at least the rawness has dimished but not abated ..that I'm sure will be sometime coming.  I may go fishing Sunday, but will see how I feel the day

Thanks again all...you're all great people

BHubb

We'll keep you and the family in our thoughts and prayers.

Dunham Fisher

Cal, I'm very sorry for your loss.  I just went through that this February past.  My prayers are with you and your family.