Ultimate Bass ULTIMATE BASS | BASS FISHING CLASSIFIED ADS | CONTACT US    

Bass Fishing information about bass boats, tackle, fishing rods, baitcasters and other reels all about bass fishing.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thank you! Sorry about the wait...

Page Down
FREE TACKLE EVERY WEEK

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

NuTech Lures

Doc Irv Custom Baits

Life Vantage

Get Bit Outdoors

X Zone Lures

Lockett Lures Outlet

K9 Fishing Line

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

Bass Boats For Sale Free Classified Ads

Laurie Cork
Ph. (318)347-7380
You can Email Me Here

Mike Cork
Ph. (318)560-9827

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: BPS Pro Qualifier ON SALE  (Read 8372 times)

Dan1962

• Largemouth
Re: BPS Pro Qualifier ON SALE
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2010, 10:54:30 PM »

The REG Pro Qualifier is back on sale BUT its only  $10 off   this time  which makes it $89

boydn1

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2010, 11:39:44 PM »

Ok, I'm confused..  The link above doesn't work and I can't find the tourny ed... Or any reel for $79..Help

Dan1962

• Largemouth
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2010, 11:47:43 PM »

Ok, I'm confused..  The link above doesn't work and I can't find the tourny ed... Or any reel for $79..Help
[/quote

You have to copy and paste the web address  or go to basspro.com and on right you will see "click to see your store ad " the reel is in the sales ad with Santa & a little girl on the front cover  reel is on page 24 
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 11:54:17 PM by Dan1962 »

Catch 22

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2010, 08:45:14 PM »

The one in the add is not online???
Boom goes the Dynamite!

Dan1962

• Largemouth
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2010, 09:53:38 PM »

[/qu

Correct its a IN STORE Sales AD  You can call 1-800-227-7776 and see if reel can be shipped to you  the catalog Numbers are 1673055 & 1673056   I think one is Right hand & other is left hand  Thats the numbers that come up in the ad with my zip code

« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 10:20:27 PM by Dan1962 »

gillrod2728

• Lunker
    • Rolling Hills Bass Masters
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2010, 02:53:16 PM »

I did say its basically the same not 100% the same reel The REG PQ , PQ TOUR , Carbonlite share the same frame design  But the PQ Tour has the same type of gear set that comes in the carbonlite reel   super hard aircraft grade aluminum   which is lighter then the Brass gears that come's in  the Reg PQ   which makes it 20% lighter
I deffintly would not pick the PQ Tour over the Pro Qualifier it really isnt similar at all to the PQ its made cheaper and its mostly plastic. This is like the Jonny Morris Silver reel they say is so good its nothing like the Johnny Morris gold like they say its a piece of crap read the reviews on it. Just my opinion the Pro Qualifier is amazing read its reviews.
"Kistler Rods Team" "Eye Crossin Custom Lures"  "Fishwhittler Custom Lures" "Knawbone Jigs" "Big River Tackle"

Dan1962

• Largemouth
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2010, 07:45:50 PM »

I deffintly would not pick the PQ Tour over the Pro Qualifier it really isnt similar at all to the PQ its made cheaper and its mostly plastic. This is like the Jonny Morris Silver reel they say is so good its nothing like the Johnny Morris gold like they say its a piece of crap read the reviews on it. Just my opinion the Pro Qualifier is amazing read its reviews.

NOT sure were you got your info But the PQ Tour Has  ALUM FRAME  & Same Graphite Side plates as the Reg PQ  all the inter parts except the gear set are the same  the PQ Tour has Hard Alum Gears (Just like the Carbonlite Reel)  , Diff Paint Job , Little diff style spool & Handle design      Don't confuse the PQ Tour with the Cheaper BPS Tournament Plus Reel  which is a Cheaper made reel and yes has more plastic parts ,  The Hard Alum Gears in the PQ Tour is what makes it about 20% lighter then the Reg PQ that has BRASS gears which  are heavier then alum Gears!   You can Order the Duralumin  gear set  6.4:1 that come in the PQ Tour & Carbonlite  from outdoorworld rod & reel  repair and install them in a REG PQ  and it be about 20% lighter in weight too !  there around $23.00 shipped  IF you want it even lighter Order the Alum Gear set  Plus alum Crankshaft  & carbon fiber handle  that comes with the Carbonlite reel   

The PQ , PQ Tour (Not BPS Tournament plus reel ) , Cabonlite are all basically the same reel Design the major Parts difference  is the Reg PQ has Brass Gear set, Brass crank shaft ,Steel handle   /  PQ Tour  "Duralumin gear set", brass crank shaft ,Steel handle  / Carbonlite  "duralumin gear set" , "duralumin  Crank shaft" , "Carbon Fiber Handle"  All the Parts from the 3 reels are interchangeable
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 09:06:51 PM by Dan1962 »

go irish 10

• Smallmouth
  • Tight Lines Everyone!
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2010, 08:48:27 PM »

I have 4 pro qualifiers and love them i do own some johnny morris tourney and gold series and you cant beat them but at $70 for a qualifier you cant go wrong.

Tight Lines,
Rob
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Monster Fishing Tactle is the best place to buy your tackle needs Check them out online

When Bass Fishing Is More than Just a Hobby - Dobyns Rods

QUICK LINKS
UB Home
Main Forum
Welcome
Dock Talk
Techniques
Rods and Reels
Tackle Box
Catch of the Day
UB Contests
Tips and Ideas
Sponsor Connection
Fishing Reports
Charter Members Only
Bass Fishing Classified Ads
Boats 4 Sale

BECOME A
CHARTER MEMBER
SUPPORT UB

Find out about the contests before everyone else and know about the latest news first

Page Up

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 23 queries.