Fishability

Started by Logan F, November 12, 2010, 04:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logan F

Does anyone who has a alpha 211 has a complaint about fishability?

Mike Noble

No complaints here.  Owned a LE-21 and Alpha211, loved both of them.  I've never had any issues of fishability or anything else for that matter.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Mike Cork

I've had three of them and can't say I've had the first complaint? Well let me take that back, on the LE-21 the glove box opening was too small and you felt like a monkey and an ant hill in south Africa trying to get something out of it. When you made a fist around what every you grabbed your hand wouldn't fit out  ~roflmao Anyway that's been long since fixed.

I love the way they are set up. Great livewell system (to include lights) compartments are huge and easy to access. Rod locker holds an 8 ft rod with ease.

Do you have any specific concerns we could address?

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Logan F

There is a 2" beam difference between the alpha and say the nitro or ranger. Does that 2" even noticeable

BassBUFF

Quote from: Logan F on November 16, 2010, 04:52:28 PM
There is a 2" beam difference between the alpha and say the nitro or ranger. Does that 2" even noticeable

I'd have to say no. I've got an LE195 and the only issue I had concerns with was the very front of the deck. They have solved that issue with the Alpha series.

Go drive each one. Once you've been in the Legend your choice will be easy ;)!

Logan F

I have taken a test ride in a legend and I fell in live with the alpha 211.  But it was just riding didn't have rods and didn't get to fish. I didn't figure that 2" was enough to notice but wanted to make sure the legend owners didn't have an issue

Mike Cork

I have had no issues what so ever. Completely love my boat. I've fished most brands (all the big names, plus cobra and a couple other lesser known boats) Can't say it enough, you'll never be sorry for buying a Legend :-*

Cork's Reel Service

Logan F

I appreciate all the replies I have decided that in march I am going to by the alpha 211.  However if anyone that OWNS a 211 has a dislike please let me know

Mike Cork

Welcome to what you will soon find out is a great company that will treat you like family!

Cork's Reel Service

-Shawn-

The Beam is actually 1" smaller The beam width that is quoted by Ranger includes the rubrails at 96 1/2 actual width is 95", But with the Alpha the Top cap was narrowed and actually has MORE deck space than the Comanche.  44.6 Sq ft of front deck with the Legend 21 alpha. The Comanche is not Listed in SqFt.

I Have fished out of just about every brand out there and Legend is second to None in overall fishabuility.  ;)