ULTIMATE BASS "THREAD OF HONOR"

Started by spetro, December 09, 2005, 07:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigNasty06

I passed my offical NJ Boaters Safety course in the state of New Jersey Feb. 2006 given by the USCG Auxillary out of Lakehurst, NJ.

BN06

Shayne

I passed the "Boat Louisiana" course offered by the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries yesterday.

BlackStrat

Quote from: BigNasty06 on June 05, 2007, 09:23:26 PM
I passed my offical NJ Boaters Safety course in the state of New Jersey Feb. 2006 given by the USCG Auxillary out of Lakehurst, NJ.

BN06

I was right there with him and passed mine too!

Congrats BN!
Insert witty comment here

<><

Jason Mayer

Passed the IN Boaters Safety Course.  woohoo
ProStaff-Rodslicks, Secret Weapon Lures, Tail Walker Lures, Geo Thermal Loop Systems

Bass Mafia

1983, fresh outta High School... U.S. Coast Guard Yard, Baltimore, Md.

Lost the card in a house fire and never tried to get another copy.  :bang

GoneFishn

Got my card from state of VA today.

BassHunter69

I've Completed the boating saftey course here in alabama  ;D

GoneFishn

Quote from: BassHunter69 on November 01, 2007, 11:58:04 AM
I've Completed the boating saftey course here in alabama  ;D

Congrats & Congrats to everyone else in this thread.

K-Dub

Got my card this year when I bought my new boat.  State of Alabama requires you to take it and you get "Vessel" on your driver's license.
Ken

cmegee

I've had the Louisiana Boating Education and the Cane River Waterway cards since 1997.

Raincloud36

~sun
I have past the boating safety course in Connecticut and North Carolina and recommend that everyone with a boat take the course. It will tak 8-10 hours out of your busy life but it's worth every minute and most of the courses are given FREE.

-Dave-

I passed my pleasure craft operator course in ontario in 2005. I was 11 not bad eh. Does this count?

EDIT from spetro:  Yep it counts ~c~
Bass-11

Ol JohnnyBoy

Just got my CARD today...I passed the Louisiana Boaters Safety Course!!!!! ~roflmao ~c~

BassBUFF

~c~ ~c~ This course is well worth taking at any age! :-*

Congrats!

shawnrd81

I completed a boaters safety course in LA about 3 years ago, and one in VA about 8 years ago.

getdanet1

I have a certificate for basic Boating Safety Course from Nautical know How
approved by the National Assn. of State Boating Law.
recognized by the USCG~cf
Life is the leading cause of death! Quit wishin'...Go fishin'.
One a Da Boyz from Illinoiz !!
Proud Vietnam Veteran U.S.A.F.
God Bless our Troops.

Fshnbudy01

Passed the Indiana online Certification Exam last Summer.  Ive been boating for a few years, but still learned new things.  I was never exactly sure what all the different buoy markers were, especially navigation ones.   Now I do!

-Shawn-

US Coast guard Licensed 100 ton master

tdt91

I took my boater safty course online @ www.boaterexam.com , It educates and tests for any state that requires a boater safty course to operate a boat in that state.
Safe Boating to you all.
Original Rat

NateG

I took and passed the Pa. course a few years ago.

ppare05

I picked up my boat and completed my safety training before I used it at the beginning of this season in the State of NH.

showy03

I took one while TDY to New York so I could rent a boat from MWR to fish Saratoga Lake
Castaway Rods...Thundershad...Tailwalker

J B

Extensive training and testing in boat operation and safety US Navy.....Boat operator Navy boat taxi service Hong Kong.Boat operator deck hand Navy fishing charter boat San Diego.

Davew

I have had mine for 6 years you now need it to fish the Distric of Columbia.

mlakrid

WOOT... Im IN!!!

I got mine back between 94 and 95 while stationed at Diego Garcia "THE ROCK" as she is affectionately known by US Service members and Military contractors who work there...

I loved my time there, and I learned about saftey and how to drive a boat, Docking was the hardest part for me to learn....

Mike A!
A Bad day on the water is still better than the best day at work!!@!!