Fishing Reports by Lake

Started by MotherNature, June 28, 2004, 12:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotherNature

Feel free to post your fishing reports here. There are some lakes already posted. If the lake or waterway that you are looking for isn't already here just post a new topic.

Mother Nature

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

LoonyToon

:) :( ;PEP) Sorry Laurie but Delaware really does'nt have any real Lakes, just large impoundments of fresh water, at the most 10 feet deep. We have no really large lakes, just about 100 acres at the most and I beleive thats Lums Pond in New Castle County..................I will write in this section on bodies of water I fish in Southern Delaware, to include Rivers, Ponds, and what they name lakes if that is alright

Keep the Rod Tip up and the Hook Sharp

LoonyToon

Tomorrow I get to try out My New Skeeter.......... ::) ??? ??? Think I'll hit the Marshy Hope and go towards Federalsburg.....That will do it--------later

LochRaven05

im from maryland and im a student at the university of delaware in newark. not familiar with the bass fishing waters around here and wondering if anyone can help. thanks!

LoonyToon

:) :) find me on this site, e-mail me and we'll see what we can do for ya.......Paul

Mike Adams

Quote from: LochRaven05 on October 02, 2005, 11:51:46 PM
im from maryland and im a student at the university of delaware in newark. not familiar with the bass fishing waters around here and wondering if anyone can help. thanks!

you have mail

LoonyToon

Sorry, never received it..............Get with me though if you still want to fish