Grand Bayou Resort Rules and Park Brochure

Started by Ron Fogelson, January 24, 2011, 09:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Fogelson

GRAND BAYOU RESORT is a FAMILY ORIENTED facility.

GENERAL PARK RULES

GRAND BAYOU RESORT IS A "DRUG FREE ZONE" – THERE IS "NO TOLERANCE"

"ALCOHOL" IS NOT ALLOWED AT THE BEACH, MARINA or the GATEHOUSE

(Security has the authority to check all ice chest in the above areas)

Under age drinking is against the law and will not be tolerated at Grand Bayou Resort.

When underage drinking is reported, it will be checked on and if the report is correct, law enforcement will be notified.

FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS WE ASK THAT YOU USE GOOD JUDGEMENT AND FOLLOW THE RULES LISTED BELOW.

KEEP ALL PETS ON A LEASH OR CHAIN NOT LONGER THAN 8 FEET. NO PET SHOULD BE LEFT OUTSIDE OF YOUR RV WHILE YOU ARE AWAY. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN ANY CABIN OR IN THE BEACH AREA.

WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND, WE ASK THAT YOU NOT CLIMB ON THE BLOCK WALLS IN THE BEACH AND MARINA AREA OR SWIM IN THE BOAT INLET AT THE RV PARK. DO NOT JUMP OR DIVE FROM THE WALK BRIDGE.

PLEASE DO NOT USE PERSONAL GRILLS OR COOKERS ON THE BEACH. GLASS CONTAINERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE BEACH AREA, THE MARINA, FISHING PIER OR BOAT LAUNCH.

WE DO NOT ALLOW THE USE OF ATV'S OR 4 WHEELERS IN THE PARK. GOLF CARTS, SCOOTERS, ETC., MAY BE USED PROVIDED THE OPERATOR IS A LICENSED DRIVER. THEY ARE NOT TO BE USED IN THE BEACH AREA

APPROPRIATE SWIM WEAR IS REQUIRED. NO STRING BIKINIS, THONGS OR MEN'S BIKINIS ARE ALLOWED.

EXCESSIVELY LOUD MUSIC IS NOT ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. QUIET TIME IN THE PARK IS FROM 10:00PM UNTIL 8:00AM  Sunday - Thursday - 11:00PM -8:00AM Friday & Saturday.

ALL GUEST NOT REGISTERED AND STAYING IN THE PARK ARE ASKED TO EXIT THE PARK BEFORE 11:00PM

Thank you for observing these rules. They are designed for your safety and your security. We hope you enjoy your visit to Grand Bayou Resort and will want to visit us again.

THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INSPECT CABINS AT ANY TIME, REFUSE ADMITTANCE TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP WHO HAS CAUSED PROBLEMS IN THE PAST, ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP CURRENTLY REGISTERED, WHO CAUSES PROBLEMS AND CONTINUES TO DISREGUARD THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF GRAND BAYOU RESORT WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE PARK AND WILL FORFEIT THE FEES CHARGED AND ANY DEPOSIT MADE.

NOTICE:  The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that he does hereby release the Campground, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his person arising out of his use of its camping facilities and agrees to indemnify the Campground, its officers and employees, against any claims resulting from loss or damage or injury to the person of any member or guest of the registered camper arising out of the use of its camping facilities. THE MANAGEMENT

Here is the link for the Brochure and park map http://www.grandbayouresort.com/index.php/download

Donald Garner

Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

-Shawn-

I wonder if screaming LOCKJAW!!! At 2am violates the quiet time rule???

BassBUFF

I'd have to say...... YEP! But do you think that'll stop them???  uhhmmmm.... NOPE! ~roflmao

-Shawn-

It just wouldn't be the same. LJ doesn't even get started good until after 10 pm! lo

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: -Shawn- on January 24, 2011, 09:45:12 PM
It just wouldn't be the same. LJ doesn't even get started good until after 10 pm! lo

We we don't get wound up good until midnight or so.  ;D
Ardent Prostaff

BassBUFF

Quote from: Jared LeBlue on January 27, 2011, 08:40:16 PM
We we don't get wound up good until midnight or so.  ;D

If you guys get thrown out you forfeit! >:D  lo

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

BassBUFF

Quote from: Jared LeBlue on January 27, 2011, 09:26:37 PM
I bet you hoping that happens. lo

Nope, not really! 'Cuz then we'd have to listen to y'all  :'( ALL year about how it coudl've been! >:D ~roflmao

Russ199A

I spoke with the Park/Logde manager on Sunday afternoon and warned him about you Lock-Jaw guys. He just shook his head, laughed and said as long as we have all the lodges rented it shouldn't cause problems if we get a little loud.  ~beer~
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

Zuk

I've got a hang-over just thinking about it!   ~beer~

BassBUFF

Quote from: Zuk on March 09, 2011, 09:49:33 AM
I've got a hang-over just thinking about it!   ~beer~

.... and it begins! ~sad  :shocking:  ~roflmao

Zuk

Got a feeling this one could get ugly!   

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

JMGullo

Russ199A

Oh God, please not Rattle!!! The last image of pink is still burning...
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

Jared LeBlue

I got my purple with yellow pokadot thongs for this one. ;D
Ardent Prostaff

BigDBasser

Quote from: Jared LeBlue on March 09, 2011, 07:36:58 PM
Somebody 's getting naked.  ~roflmao ~beer~ ~beer~

Quote from: Jared LeBlue on March 14, 2011, 08:26:20 AM
I got my purple with yellow pokadot thongs for this one. ;D

Is this a Louisanna thing? 

-Shawn-

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: BigDBasser on March 14, 2011, 04:55:35 PM
Is this a Louisanna thing?

You just have to be there to understand. Once you meet us you will never forget us. Of course that may not be a good thing. ~roflmao ~roflmao
Ardent Prostaff

-Shawn-

Quote from: Jared LeBlue on March 14, 2011, 09:27:47 PM
You just have to be there to understand. Once you meet us you will never forget us. Of course that may not be a good thing. ~roflmao ~roflmao

Boy aint that the truth!!  :shocking: :shocking: