Maryland Chat

Started by Creel Limit Zero, January 28, 2011, 09:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creel Limit Zero

For those that don't already know, if you go back to the main "Maryland Reports" board, there is an area at the top that says, "Child Boards- Maryland Chat". This is not really an area for children. This is where the regulars here in Louisiana go to announce upcoming tourny's and just to BS a little. Here is the link.

Maryland Chat

I also move all threads that are not an actual report to this area.  So if you are looking for your post you put in Maryland Fishing Reports Section, it is probably in Maryland Chat.  So please, keep all the BS in the Maryland Chat, like - Clarker2000 doesn't know how to catch fish in the reservoirs...   ;)  And put all your fishing reports in the Maryland Fishing Reports section.   ~c~

clarker2000

Thanks Creel.  You are the official Chat Nazi.  No Chat For You.   ~roflmao
Owner/Sales/Installer at www.Reservoirboatworks.com

mdbasspro

Anyone have recommendations on where to sell a boat that is set-up for Loch Raven, Pretty Boy and Liberty?  Have 2011 permits for all three. Want to know best places advertise to reach those who fish these reservoirs. 

inNOTof

1. craigslist
2. post in Loch Raven fishing center
3. if you are still fishing out of it post a FOR SALE sign on it when you are out on the water

....you might want to ask Creel to move this question to the main forum so more people will see it.
1 is luck, but 2 is a pattern!

mdbasspro

Quote from: smartbass102 on April 10, 2011, 05:01:21 AM
1. craigslist
2. post in Loch Raven fishing center
3. if you are still fishing out of it post a FOR SALE sign on it when you are out on the water

....you might want to ask Creel to move this question to the main forum so more people will see it.

Thanks for suggestions - making some changes to the boat and will see if it meets my needs for now.  I will upgrade electrics as well and fish for it through the year - new owner will be pleased for sure.  But, I will post in fishing center - not a bad idea.

kavanaugh69

my brother in law is having his birthday party this weekend and we want to do a bass fish and camp.  im coming from VA anyone know where we can tent camp right on some good bass fishing watermaybe an hour or so in any direction from baltimore? all the camping sites suck and I heard the state parks say no beer allowed?? We really want to catch some MD bass please help.  Email me at [Please enable JavaScript to see this content]  please. we are lost here man lol.