Please Welcome Waskon Bass Club to Ultimatebass.com

Started by Ron Fogelson, February 02, 2011, 08:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Fogelson

I would like to thank Waskon and CJZX225 to joining Ultimatebass.com and being a part of our fishing club comunity.

CJZX225 will be the mod for this board but know that should any of the members need help all Ultimatebass.com staff, CD's and Admin are here for you.

Take Care
Fogy

BIG PAPA

Mike Cork

Welcome to the site :toot: Great to have you. If there is anything we can do to help make things a little easier around here for you, just let us know. Any questions just fire away. You can do pretty much anything you want in the forum, post pic's, post word doc's of standings and results, and like our club does, it's a great place to poke at each other before tournament day ~shade

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

iClass

Glad to have y'all aboard.  As said before, anything you need, just ask!  Welcome

BassBUFF

I'd like to add my welcome to the Waskom Bass Club! Glad you chose UB to host your club forum!! ~c~ If you need anything contact CJ, me, or any of the Staff here at UB.

Enjoy your forum!

reliabletree

thanks guys for welcoming us...we are glad you have excepted us and we look forward to brotherhood and fishing lies!!

BassBUFF

Quote from: reliabletree on February 03, 2011, 10:26:30 PM
thanks guys for welcoming us...we are glad you have excepted us and we look forward to brotherhood and fishing lies!!

Then y'all have come to the right place! lo Enjoy your Club forum!!

Lee Smith

Welcome to Ultimate Bass!  Yall made a good choice!  ~c~  ~c~  ~c~

Have a Great SAFE Year!!
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

NickLeBrun898

Bass Pro Shops - Skeeter- Yamaha- H&W Marine
Elite Tungsten - V&M Baits-
Yamaha- Quantum- 6th Sense Lures - Exact Cast Bass Fishing

wesley cates

BIG PAPA

CJZX225

I would be happier about it if you would quit kicking my butt!!!

We know the feeling PAPA!