Welcome Maine Bass Challenge

Started by Mike Cork, February 10, 2011, 10:04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

Just want to say welcome to Ultimate Bass. We are excited to be able to host your clubs forum for you. You will be able to post results, photo's, standings, just about anything that your club might want to share with it's members. It's also a great place to brag about your latest win or poke fun at the guy that put his boat in with out a plug.

However you may use the forum please enjoy and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask any of the forum staff.

Mike Cork

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

BassBUFF

Welcome folks! And thanks for choosing UB to host your club forum! ~c~ If you have any questions feel free to contact me, or any of the UB Staff.

Enjoy your Club forum! ;)

Ron Fogelson

Welcome to the Ultimatebass.com club conection, nice to see you all picked us to host our club.   ~c~

Hope you find everything you need here, but as has been said if you need any help just let one of us know.

Take Care
Fogy

Mike Noble

Welcome to UltimateBAss.com.  Hope you enjoy the site.  Let us know if you need any assistance.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Bassinkorea

Welcome  :)
Looking forward to seeing and reading about your fishing from Maine  ~cf

I hope to see you around the rest of the site also, there's lots to see and do here  ~read
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

wlschwarz

Thanks again to all for the nice welcome.  We will make announcements for the trail and it's goings on as they start happening. 
Bill Schwarz
TD @ Maine Bass Challenge
www.mainebasschallenge.com