Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

Win Monster Fishing Tackle [28 Mar 11]

(Read 4928 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

ex301p

• Lunker
  • When In Doubt, Just Frog It!
Thank You Mike, UB & Monster! Received the Flat Shad today and can not wait to get out there and try it. This thing looks killer!  Thanks again!

Fishin_Queen

• UB Member
  • Baby Bass
I'm In. Thanks to Mike and Monster Fishing Tackle!

ex301p

• Lunker
  • When In Doubt, Just Frog It!
Just an update on the Sebile flat shad. Went out Yesterday and caught a couple on a Crankbait, A couple on a Spinnerbait and also a couple on the Sebile flat shad. Nothing big but at least I was finally catching some fish this season. This thing looks great. I actually had a large Bluegill and an nice size Crappie come up and hit the thing also. The bass I caught on this lure really hammered it. The water is still cold and very clear here but these two bass swam at the thing at 100 mph. It was great watching them come out of nowhere and hit the lure. The crankbait and spinnerbait where light bites, but they put the hammer down on the Sebile flat shad.

Dittos to my back up shades, Guideline Pro Series, I forget the model name but I had the Deep Blue Six Lens on, they came with interchangeable lens, I also have the Freestone Brown Lens. Was able to see the fish coming from several feet away with these shades. Could see lots of other things in the water with them also. Keeping in mind that water is fairly clear right now. Overall not bad, not as good as my Bats, but not bad at all.

Mike Cork

• Father Time
  • Admin
  • Get the Net it's a Hawg
Thanks for the update ex301p, I have played with them some and have had good results.

Fishin_Queen, thanks for your submission however this conest was over already. I seen your in our current one though :-*
Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

screwballl

• Largemouth
  • Toss in a line and relax
Received mine a few days ago... much appreciated. Living close to the gulf coast, I should be able to get this monster bait put to use in both large lakes and saltwater for the big fish.
My wife and I had 22 happy years... then we got married.

gregglewis7878

• UB Member
  • Baby Bass

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB