April New Members Contest!

Started by iClass, March 31, 2011, 08:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iClass

April
New Member Contest

To all new members of UltimateBass.com,

We have set up a contest just for your enjoyment.  It is our way of saying thanks for joining us here at UltimateBass.com. Over the next two months you will have weekly chances to win some great items from any one of the UltimateBass.com sponsors. Each week one name will be drawn from the list of new members that has made a post in this thread. So if you joined this month and have posted in this thread, your name will be on the new member list until the end of next month. The sooner you post the better your chances are of winning!

So what can you win?  We have some of the best sponsors on the web here at UltimateBass.com and each month we give away great prizes that they have provided to us specifically for this activity. If you want an idea of what the prizes could be, stop by the sponsor's web sites and check them out. To help you find their web sites just look to the right of this thread and click on their banner.

Even though the prizes are drawn weekly they will not be mailed out until after the first week of the following month. The winner's screen-name will be posted each weekend in this thread and again in next month's contest, along with those names that get a second chance.

Once you have posted in the New Member Contest, to get entered in the drawing, do not forget to check out all the other great boards that we have to offer you. I'll post some links for this month below for you to look over. Just click on the red topics to take you directly to that board.

...All kinds of useful info. here.....You can also post your favorite tip and could be entered in the Tips Contest that happens twice a year offering a great prize package to the best tip chosen by Ultimate Bass members.

Have a good day on the water and would like to share? This is the place to put that information or ask about a lake you have not fished. Anything can be useful here....like water temp, clarity or a pattern that worked for you. Even a slow day on the water may help someone else or you might get a reply to make that next trip a better one.

This board has something to offer for just about any kind of tackle building from jigs to soft plastics, painting and tons of other good info. Have a question and don't see a topic? Just start a thread and someone usually has an answer. You will see some cool creations here.

If you are looking for a club in your area, you might find one here. Better yet, this is a great place to post your local Bass clubs info. like tourney results and provide it's members a place to chat other than the monthly meetings. 

Thinking about buying that new rod or reel and want some answers from members that may have used the equipment? Just post your question and see what other members have to say.

For those who hunt, Ultimate Bass has a board for that too! Show off your harvest or ask a question here for all things hunting, guns, bows, knives, spears, slingshots, rocks etc. etc. You get the idea 

Looking for a new recipe for that recent catch or kill? You might just find it in Cook N With Fire.  Better yet, have a great idea to put a new twist on an old favorite.......Share it here with other UBers.   

Here are the guidelines for this months contest:

1. All New Members registered between April 1st and the 30th 2011 may participate.
2. You must have a total of 5 posts to be eligible for the contest.
3. You must post once in this thread or have posted in the last months New Member Contest thread to have your name entered into the drawing.
4. This month's contest will start at 12:01 am. on April 1st and run to midnight on the 30th.
If you entered the March New Member Contest and did not win, your name will be added to the April New Member Contest for a second chance to win that month. Once you have won a prize your name will be pulled from the list.

Now, all we ask is that after you receive these free prizes that you do a product review for the sponsor.  It is easy and only takes two or three minutes. Not a lot to ask for free tackle and we even pay the shipping of your prize.

On behalf of the sponsors, staff, and members of UltimateBass.com, thank you for joining us.
The first drawing will happen soon so get your name in the pot.   

Good Luck!
iClass

iClass

Updated Mar 31st 8:21AM

NOTE: 1ST DRAWING IN APRIL WILL OCCUR ON 4/3/11.

April New Members that qualify for this coming months contest:
Thefrenchie             planninggoff            kybassmaster
CSimon2                 Mdisip                   

March New Members that qualify for more chances to win in March:

cdfpete                  Boondock Stew     beachcomber
gdavis4138            Copnjax               bowhunter63
907Fisher              hasetak                bayscotter   
cjransonet             BASS BOSS!!       BaitcasterlessBavaro
Triple D                                                                   

April New Member Contest Winners:

New Members that need a few more posts to qualify:

scbassfanatic - Only 2 more and you are in!!
achristy2 - 4 to go...not that hard, You Can Do It!
CoFishMeister - 3 more anywhere in the forum
tracker8 - just two more, easy to do
Lukkysevens - just a duece (2 more) and your in!
tncowboy - 4 more!
NateD - Just 4 posts to go - easier than you think!
Tritonmonster84 - Cmon get 3 more in and I'll give you a fishin spot!

Thanks to all of our new members for joining Ultimate Bass! Be sure to post once in this thread and get a total of 5 posts anywhere on the boards to get your name in for our April Contest. Remember, new winners are picked weekly so stop in often to see if your name has been drawn. 

Be sure to check out  our site sponsors on the right for all of your fishing and boating products. We have some great sponsors, without them contests like this wouldn't be possible!

If you didn't win last month, remember to keep checking back, because all of the new members that joined in March will have one more months worth of chances to become a winner!

Good Luck!
iClass

tacoman78

Hi I just joined today and would like to be entered into the contest please. Thanks.

tacoman78

I just wanted to check and make sure I am eligble and my name is on the list for todays drawing? Thanks

Camden

Updated April 3 1:53 PM

NOTE: 1ST DRAWING IN APRIL WILL OCCUR ON 4/3/11.

CSimon2                 Mdisip                   

March New Members that qualify for more chances to win in March:

907Fisher              hasetak                bayscotter   
cjransonet             BASS BOSS!!       BaitcasterlessBavaro
Triple D                 tacoman78                                                 

tncowboy - 4 more!

Thanks to all of our new members for joining Ultimate Bass! Be sure to post once in this thread and get a total of 5 posts anywhere on the boards to get your name in for our April Contest. Remember, new winners are picked weekly so stop in often to see if your name has been drawn. 

Be sure to check out  our site sponsors on the right for all of your fishing and boating products. We have some great sponsors, without them contests like this wouldn't be possible!

If you didn't win last month, remember to keep checking back, because all of the new members that joined in March will have one more months worth of chances to become a winner!

Good Luck!
iClass

saint romain

johnt1079

iClass

CSimon2                 Mdisip                     tacoman78
saint romain           

March New Members that qualify for more chances to win in April:

hasetak                bayscotter             Triple D
cjransonet             BASS BOSS!!                                                                         

1.  907Fisher

tncowboy - 4 more!
johnt1079 - Keep posting, 5 total gets you qualified!

Good Luck!
iClass

iClass

~c~  ~c~  Congratulations to 907Fisher our latest winner of the New Members Contest!   ~c~  ~c~

Still Plenty of chances to win!  Make sure you get your entry in!

tacoman78

Bassh8er

How do you qualify for the contest?
"Think classy, you'll be classy"

Camden

all you gottado is post here and have 5 posts total. looks like your good ;)

ihatebass...guitars!

hey guys just posting to send in my drawing! hopefully someone comes out a winner! ~sun ;PHO) ~beer~

WeeLee

i'd like to join the contest as well pls.  ;D
Btw, i don't see the prize list for each week anywhere in this thread. Is it just a random prize or it depends on the sponsors?

Mike Cork

In this contest I never really know what will be given away. I have many things from various sponsors and we plug them in as we go with this contest. You could win something from anyone of our site sponsors.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

I forgot I was supposed to watch over the New Member Contest while iClass has to handle some serious work load at the real job ~sweat

Our second winner for the Month of April is CSimon2 

Congratulations :toot: Be sure to send me a PM with your mailing address so I can get your prize out to you.

907fisher, if you would can you forward your address to me, if you already sent it to iClass he was taken away for work and will be away from the computer for a while :shocking:

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

CSimon2

Thanks guys!  I never win anything.

Mike, PM has been sent to you with my address.  Thanks again!

pondboss

New member here, please put my name in the hat ;)

The early bird may indeed get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

ujokin

Just registered today and would like to throw my name in the hat.   :)

iClass

Updated Sat 4/16/2011  10:01am

saint romain            Mdisip                     tacoman78
Bassh8ter               ihatebass...guitars   WeeLee
pondboss               ujokin                     NateD
scbassfanatic

March New Members that qualify for more chances to win in April:

hasetak                bayscotter             Triple D
cjransonet            BASS BOSS!!                                                                         

1.  907Fisher
2.  CSimon2

tncowboy - 4 more!
johnt1079 - Keep posting, 5 total gets you qualified!

Good Luck!
iClass

ironman0650

I think this what yall want me to do im new to this but hopefully im in the drawings if not please tell me what to do

iClass

You are off to a great start!  Yep first thing is to post in this thread, then if you will post four other times (in different threads) then you will be entered into the contest.  We have some great prizes all supplied by our Fantastic (yep I'm Biased) sponsors! 
Welcome to U.B. and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

iClass

iClass

~c~ Congratulations to "pondboss"  ~c~The latest winner of the New Member Contest!  Congrats and welcome to U.B.!  Don't forget to write a review about the prize you win, heck we would love to see some pics as well!  Make sure to check out our great sponsors (see banners on right)  They make these contests possible! 

Camden

Congrats to pondbass. ~c~
dont forget that these contest are only possible thanks to our great sponsors which are listed on the right side of the screen. ;)

Fishin_Queen

Just joined and wanted to put my name in for the drawing. Great site and love the forum!