5/7/11 Sqaunts Pond,CT 2nd stop of 2011

Started by yar, May 07, 2011, 11:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yar

well this was our 2nd stop of the 2011 TX season. and like always everybody looks forward for this trip. its a smallie factory and nice largies. at this time of yr the smallies are out in force, but someone forgot to tell the largies this time(LOL).
the forcast called for rain ~rain in this part of the country but like always the weathermans job is the best because you never get fired for being wrong   ::). we had sunny skies and a light breeze.
have to give a big congrates to our newest member Mandel for winning his first TX he fished in the club and taking lunker with a 5.55lb largie ~c~.
and also big congrates to Jerry & Ray L for having their best day ever in the club. Jerry taking 2nd with 5 fish for 11.84lbs. and Ray L's 3rd place finish with 4fish for 10.33lbs  and having a 4.04 largie  & 3.14 smallie.

great job guys

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]
www.Twin Forks Rod and Reel.com
LongIsland Bassmasters
NJ BassKickers

yar

here is a pic of Jerry & Ray L with some of their catch.

LongIsland Bassmasters
NJ BassKickers

yar

pics me and new new member Tom F in his first TFRR TX taking 5th.

LongIsland Bassmasters
NJ BassKickers

yar

and more pics

LongIsland Bassmasters
NJ BassKickers

yar

more pics

LongIsland Bassmasters
NJ BassKickers

yar

and my VP of the club Dave. as you can see he was a little excited when we started(LOL)

LongIsland Bassmasters
NJ BassKickers

yar

as you can see it was a nice day.

LongIsland Bassmasters
NJ BassKickers

tomloge

Hey Ray, looks like you guys did pretty good yesterday.  I'm surprised at the number of largemouths.  That place usually seems to be predominantly smallies. 

ollie

I really gotta have my tongue checked out, looks like i'm suffering from Scurvy or some other odd disease!  lol Thanks for posting that beauty!  Great day on the lake and congrats to Ish, Zell and Woo on their great day on Squantz!    ~c~
Twin Forks Rod and Reel
Long Island Bassmasters
NJ Basskickers

yar

dave, thats classic ish,zell and woo.LOL.
tom, it was 20-22 split of largies to smallies. missed ya, you would have a blast. see ya at the meeting.
LongIsland Bassmasters
NJ BassKickers

mandel10

cant wait till the next one ,you boys better bring your A game cause i always bring mine even when i practice .overall it was a good day had a blast with a good group of guys .its not as tough as tx in florida but overall i love fishing these waters the east has to offer . and ish will see you boys at the next meeting ,and dave thats funny i got that alot down south (ish) lol
BLACK BASS

yar

Mandel(ish), i was laughing at the zell and woo comment Dave made. when you get to know jerry & ray you'll understand(LOL). they are a funny couple, ray is the best. he'll have you pissing your pants with some of his sayings.
ronk should be fun, as Dave and i allways try to bring our A games, but sometimes the D game show up instead(LOL). see ya at the meeting later this month.

ray
LongIsland Bassmasters
NJ BassKickers

mandel10

i was lol my tale off when tommy read it to me ,then i imagined in my head zell and woo and they fit right in i was rolling
BLACK BASS

ollie

I'm very afraid what name you guys are going to give me if i ever win a torny...  I have a few ideas, but they probably should not be said in church or on message boards!  ~fl
Twin Forks Rod and Reel
Long Island Bassmasters
NJ Basskickers

yar

LongIsland Bassmasters
NJ BassKickers

yar

Ollie, if your tongue was colored i say George the "Animal Steel" but i would say "Moon Dog Rex" fits.  lo
LongIsland Bassmasters
NJ BassKickers

JerryU

Quote from: yar on May 07, 2011, 11:18:35 PM
here is a pic of Jerry & Ray L with some of their catch.

Hey Guys, thanks for all the congrats on our good day at Squantz. It was a great day! ~cf

JerryU

yar

jerry, glad you made it on the site! you guys had a great day, hopefully you keep it up for the rest of the season!
LongIsland Bassmasters
NJ BassKickers