swartswood tx results

Started by yar, June 28, 2011, 10:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yar

well swartswood lake,NJ  was the 4th stop of the the season. first off the lake is beautiful, being 550 acres and can only use electric motor was fun and a challenge(lol) for the 8 anglers that showed up. the lake was full of docks, weeds and rocks. and there being both large & smallmouth in the lake.
the fishing gods stacked the cards against us this day. first we found out that the lake was having a walleye derby from the bar & grill on the other side of the lake that started the day before :shocking:, about  20 boats. then after we started about 20 yaks put in and add in all the rec anglers and we had a fun day :(.
talk about postspawn conditions, it couldn't get any worse. so here are the stats of the TX.
first place with a 2 fish one of each for 3.91lb(yes this is not a type-o) Paul R. 2nd place was nunzio with 2 largemouth weighing 3.68lb and in 3rd myself(ray) with 3 largemouth for 3.65lb(even with 3 fish i couldn't win,lol).

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]
www.Twin Forks Rod and Reel.com
LongIsland Bassmasters
NJ BassKickers

yar

more pics(lol)

LongIsland Bassmasters
NJ BassKickers

yar

fred  & mandel

LongIsland Bassmasters
NJ BassKickers

yar

jerry with a fish and having a great yr.

LongIsland Bassmasters
NJ BassKickers

yar

and to make thing even better, when fred was launching his boat i notice he had a flat on the trailer, he had to change after weigh-in ~xyz.

LongIsland Bassmasters
NJ BassKickers

Mike Cork

Thanks for the report and full story  ~c~ ~c~  Love the photo's :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

lets get jiggy

Was a fun tournament. Looking forward to the Whaley night tournament. At least I won't be pumping the boat out all night and could concentrate on fishing. ~cf
Don't get cornholed...Go Fishin