The order is in and the due date is set!

Started by MotherNature, December 30, 2005, 06:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotherNature

Mike and I put in our oder for our new Legend LE-21 and the due date on the new baby is Feb 03, 2006!!! I can't wait to take her on her first trip to the lake and show her off. We got some really great colors and the 225 Pro XS  and as long as Mike doesn't put the whole garauge back in her she should be kickin' right out in front!

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Sharon

Congratulations Laurie and Mike.. I hope you have many years of enjoyment on the water and catch a ton of bass with her.  ~c~

MotherNature

Well since we sold the other baby it is sure different not having a boat outside!!! I am actually looking forward to giving up my parking place...

Sharon

Maybe you should try shore fishing for awhile,, see how the other half lives  lo
but we still enjoy ourselves  ;) 
Be sure to posts pics when you get it!  ~c~

LoonyToon

~c~ Congradulations Mike and Laurie I hope you like the boat and maybe someday I can meet Daryyl and order me one too......

Keep the Rod Tip up and the Hook Sharp

Kal-Kevin

so glad to hear that its on the way home to you! ~c~

Jared LeBlue

Congratulations. I have to keep mine for a while but Susie told me the next one I get will be a Legend.
Ardent Prostaff

fishforfree

Now that's exciting news...................bet you can't wait :)

Right on my birthday too....... ;)

BassBUFF

Good news! Can't wait to see it. Put me down for a ride once some of the "new" wears off :)!

scwildbill

All I gotta say is Mike's gotta lotta runin ta do t abreak that baby in before he brings her to Okee for his FIRST Annual Carolina Boyz Butt whoopin' !!!  >:D ~roflmao

Congrats Mike and Laurie! ~c~
Proud Team Member of the Palmetto Posse

Mike Noble

I can't wait to see it...I know the carport looks a bit empty.

Hopefully there will be a second one ready at the same time.  ;)
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Ranger375

You know I am certified in Sea Trial Testing...so just let me know when you need me to take her out for you!  >:D

I am not sure exactly how to do the "whack a stump testing" just yet...but I will come up with something.  ;D
"It Ain't all the things that we don't know that causes all the trouble...it's all the things that we DO know that ain't so!"

Creel Limit Zero

~c~ ~c~  Congrats!  I know you are excited.   ;D

Lipripper

~c~ ~c~ All right Mike and Laurie I know ya'll can't wait till it comes home   ;D and Mike like ranger said watch out for those stumps  :roll2: :roll2:

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

T1A

It has to be an exciting timne for the both of you....congrats!!! ~beer~

cmegee

I know you are getting excited. I look forward to seeing it.
Congrats...

Mike Cork

I am getting so excited about getting the Legend that if I had the time I would go up and help build her :roll2:

For those that know me  :roll2:

I let the stump magnet go with the Cobra when I sold her :o

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

MotherNature

Quote from: Sharon on December 30, 2005, 06:53:09 PM
Maybe you should try shore fishing for awhile,, see how the other half lives  lo
but we still enjoy ourselves  ;) 

Just to throw this out there... We have not always had a boat. Mike and I spent many days on the banks of ponds and lakes before we could afford our first boat so I am real familiar about how the other half fishes  ;)

LoonyToon

~c~ lo Yeah sure you do......Anybody can buy a boat, but Mike and You are getting a Legend  ~c~ ~c~ There is a BIG difference ;PEP)

Keep the Rod Tip up and the Hook Sharp

Sharon

yep, nothing like a picnic lunch on a river bank.. all restful, then the poles go slamming down.... I do love a boat though.. but its got to be deep inside so I feel safe.. I cant wait to see your pics  ~c~

DAWG

Mike,will everyone have a chance to test drive the new ride at the different Rally's it is going to be at  ;D

Lipripper

Mike eye don't care about driving it just fishing and rideing it it is good enough for me  :roll2: :roll2:

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

bass1cpr

Due dates make time slow down. Does anyone have the Jeopardy them song?  lo  Seriously congratulations on the new boat.  ~c~
A fish a day keeps postal away. See fishing is relaxing.  Member B.A.S.S.  Illinois B.A.S.S. Federation Nation

Mike Cork

Yep test rides and drives to anyone that wants one. Lipripper we will definately Test Fish it and see what you think.

Bass1cpr, I know what you mean I have had that song in my head for two weeks already :roll2:

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

DAWG

Mike,Is it Sweet Dreams or Restless Nights these days  ???