The order is in and the due date is set!

Started by MotherNature, December 30, 2005, 06:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

DAWG

Sharon

Almost sounds like a stooopit song  :-* 
Restless nights and Legend boats = to the tune of "Wasted Days and Wasted Nights"   ~roflmao
Keep busy Mike and make the time go faster.. good luck with it  ~c~

MotherNature

I am going to try to get some photos this week of the process and where we are with the new boat. I have a really good in at the factory and think we might be able to get some good info on the birthing of the new baby ;)

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Kal-Kevin

you might want to have them take pictures  along the way as the boat is being put together. :-* you can tell them it would be good advertizing for them here on the site! ;)

lo

Lipripper

Tell them to do a C-Section it's faster  :roll2: lo ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

MotherNature

Quote from: Kal-Kevin on January 01, 2006, 02:08:44 PM
you might want to have them take pictures  along the way as the boat is being put together. :-* you can tell them it would be good advertizing for them here on the site! ;)

lo

Gee Kal I thought that is what I said ;)

weirdlittleman

"The past cannot be changed, but the future is still in your power!"
"Don't let today's disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow's dreams!"

MotherNature

Ours is going to be a cherry red in the front fade to black in the rear with a silver stripe that also fades to cherry at the rear.

fishforfree

Suuuuhhhhhweeeeeeeeeet!

Can't wait to see 'er ~c~

BIG PAPA

Quote from: Laurie on December 30, 2005, 06:45:17 PM
Mike and I put in our oder for our new Legend LE-21 and the due date on the new baby is Feb 03, 2006!!!

That day should be good luck, Feb,3 is my birthday ~c~ I will be 39 again
papa ~beer~ ~beer~

dave the dope man

been looking at this thread for a week or so...and I have finally decided...I want one of the very first test rides and fishing dates in the new boat....Thats just a request mind you... lo .....Dave

Siggy by DundeeMike

BassBUFF

DAWG

Mike Cork

I can't wait to see her, shoot I can't wait to driver her :roll2: Tick Tock Tick Tock, man is it just me or is time crawling by :roll2:

Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

LoonyToon

~tumble How Long Now, Hope soon as I want to see pics, , because if I ask for rides and fishing my number would come up around September  ~roflmao :roll2: from the responses I've seen. Ask Them how long does it take fiberglass to cure? Anticipation!!! Anticipation!!! I know that has to work on ya both, congradulations though....They brought High Praise in the BassMaster January issue (Legend Boats)

Keep the Rod Tip up and the Hook Sharp

Creel Limit Zero

I got to drool all over the Legend boat they had at the fishing expo I went to this past weekend.  Sure was a nice looking boat.  You must be itching real bad now Mike to get that boat.   ;)

Mike Cork

The took the hull out of the mold on Friday and sent pic's, yes I am really getting excited to get her :shocking: Going crazy but time flys fast enough no since wishing it to go by faster :'( It won't be long and she will be sitting in the drive way and I will be sitting in her trying to decide where to store everything :roll2:

Cork's Reel Service

Sharon

Mike, please say you arent going to sit in it in the driveway making little putt-putt noises are you?  ~roflmao

Mike Cork

Cork's Reel Service

Kal-Kevin

so let us see the piuctures Mike! ;D

this would be of interest to us too!  ;)

Mike Cork

She looks pretty rough since she just came out of the mold and isn't polished yet but let me see what I can do, realize it is only the hull right now but the end of this week she should be a lot further along :-*

Cork's Reel Service

Sharon

Heck with that, I want to see pics of him in the boat, in the driveway, going vroooom vroooooom  :roll2:

Kal-Kevin

that's what I want one step at a time!  ;)

first it needs to be finished first Sharon!  ~roflmao