What Model Triton Do You Have

Started by Tritonrob, December 31, 2005, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caney47

I have a 2002 tr20PDC with a Mercury 225 EFI running a 27P tempest plus at 75.2 mph on GPS. I just got some 2" spacers to add to my 6" jackplate which should get me a little more speed hopefully
Never know unless you GO

Bassinkorea

2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Coonhound

I just had to brag about this...hehehehe...

We went to the Cinci boat show a few weeks ago and i picked up the 2007 Triton Boats catalog and the pics of the TR-196DC on pages 32-33 are the color combo we picked out for out boat last year. ;D

Well, with the exception of the insert...ours is indigo blue...but it's darn close! I can lie to myself and say that Triton thought our color scheeme was so cool that they had to use it, right?  lo ;D ;)
Matt
"People sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" Credited to George Orwell
Nervous B's Custom Hand Pours
Pics of Fish

mgtaylor10

2007 Triton VT 17 50 HP Merc.  Cant say too much but Im picking it up in two weeks.....Come On Spring

Mike T

Andy W.

2001 21PDC with 250 Merc. I've been EXTREMELY happy with the boat.  Will probably run it for a couple of more years and then do it all again.  Upgrading this year to new electronics.

Andy W.

BassBUFF

Good looking rig Andy! Got any more folks over there running Tritons?

jigginstick

1998 TR-18 / 1998 150 Evinrude,Garage Kept,wiped down every trip,303 protectant 3 or 4 time a year and she looks as good as the day I brought her home.
JIG,JIG,JIG

Kirk

I have a 2006 Tr-196 single console with 2006 Mercury 200 EFI. Minnkota Maxium Pro Trolling Motor. 6inch Hi-jacker Jackplate. Lowrance 332c in dash, x-135 on bow. I love this boat and it rides better than any Ive been in. Run around 70-73 GPS. Gunmetal with black hull. Tandem Axel Trailer and as always its for sale. This is my second Triton in two years. So you can say Im a die hard Triton man. Check out for sale ad in Boats for sale Topic.
Team Freedom Outdoors Prostaff
B&D Custom Lures Prostaff
Walmart BFL Buckeye Division Angler
Ohio Midwest Sportsmen Director

buzzinbass

2008 TR-196 with a 200 mercury on the rear

Coonhound

Nice!!!

Man i wish i would have got a tandem axle trailer...
Matt
"People sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" Credited to George Orwell
Nervous B's Custom Hand Pours
Pics of Fish

Jdaddy

2004 TR-21X with Mercury 225 Optimax,
First time on the water before set up was 70.20 gps.
Will change some things and w'll see.

greg hall

'01 TR20 w/225 Opti (2005) 74.5 mph on GPS, 8 inch detwiler jack plate 2.5 inches below pad with trim extenders currently running a 27P Tempest plus.

Basser43

I have a Triton TR 196 2007 model with a 200 Merc. After some time on the water an getting use to driving it I love it. Would not change a thing.
Best thing running for the money.

rasplash

I have a very nice 1999 TR 21 with a Johnson 225 HO that is in great shape. My first boat and I love it. My next boat will be another.

PoPo PoPo PoPo
http://alluringbaits.com/affiliate/rasplash
www.explosivetackle.com
www.elgrandelures.com
www.easternshoreangling.com

spetro

sold the TR and bought this baby LTS 190.....its a bassboat that thinks its an ocesn boat. Or is it a ocean boat that thinks its a bassboat? :-\ :-\ lo

Jdaddy

I love it, looks good Steven, Congrats, enjoy your new toy.

Jdaddy

Here ya go Spetro, I finally got it to a memory card, nice pictures from the river back in SC,  lo

AB

Who's is who's??   lo

Those are both fine looking rides!

Jdaddy

Look again and you'll see a single console and dual console, mine is the dual on the outside.

Hardcore

Nice looking rigs. Looks like your trolling motor is broke Jdaddy.... ;)

Jdaddy

Why do you think so?
my boat is the one on the outside and Spetro's is the one close to the dock and his trolling motor was not a foot control, it was the hand held with a long extension, very cool feature by the way.

spetro

Nice shot JDaddy.......The new triton is all maxed out now. I'll update the pic I posted once I have the keelshield installed 8)

jigginstick

1998 TR-18 with a 1998 150 Evinrude. I love this setup for my style of fishing here in central Indiana,
JIG,JIG,JIG

bassinbill

I HAVE A 2003 TR 21 BLACK RED AND WHITE.POWERED BY MERCURY RACING 250xs it will run 78-79 tx load 3quarter tank after you LEARN HOW 2 DRIVE IT
BASSINBILL

zelmo

2006 TR196LEDC with a 200 Otimax.