Ollie

Started by lets get jiggy, August 08, 2011, 03:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lets get jiggy

Rain didn't slow us down a bit ~rain ~rain ~rain, just got us drenched!!!! We were quite the team. Nice first place bro. We kicked butt my friend!!!!!!! ~gf ~cf
Don't get cornholed...Go Fishin

ollie

Always a pleasure to take those creeps money.  Look on some of those sad faces was priceless! Great job as always my brother! ;D
Twin Forks Rod and Reel
Long Island Bassmasters
NJ Basskickers

ollie

Oh yeah, I'm finally dried off!!!
Twin Forks Rod and Reel
Long Island Bassmasters
NJ Basskickers

lets get jiggy

Opened my jig box last night and it was still engulfed in water. What a nightmare last night. Went fishing with boat by myself. Caught nice four pounder though. Stop at Mickkie dees and that is where me, boat and truck got stuck. ~xyz Starter went. Had to have truck and boat towed home. Thank God for good friends. ~c~ Dre came to save me. Off water at 830 and finally got home at 1120. Brutalllllllllllllllllll. ~b~

yar

i'm going to call you two the eastend Killers ~str(lol). great job, also like that you wore the TFRR colors proud!!!! it's funny, every time we fish thier opens we take thier $( ~roflmao). nice win!!!!
www.Twin Forks Rod and Reel.com
LongIsland Bassmasters
NJ BassKickers

lets get jiggy

well starter is done ~c~. After 12 hours under the truck all good. As soon as I got out from under it my dad was rushed to hospital. His gall bladder went. It was so bad they said one more week it would of killed him. Been up at CCU in st Catherine's. Doc says take one day at a time. Prayers for my Dad boys. If its not one thing it is another. Can't wait to fish sat night even if its ronkochobee....

yar

sorry to here about your dad. hope he gets well soon.
LongIsland Bassmasters
NJ BassKickers

tomloge

my thoughts and prayers are with you for your Dad, Nunz.

lets get jiggy

Thanks guys. Been at the hospital every night. My Dad became like us. He said there is a conspiracy going on at St Catherine's. The doctors are wacking people in the middle of the night in the Cardiac Care Unit. They are drugging them and killing them. Told me to keep my voice down because they will know we are onto them. He made me leave his cell phone in his top pocket last night in his gown so he can call someone when they take out the next victim. Got to get my Dad out of there and get him fishing. Sounds like he may of drank some ronkochobee water.

yar

sounds like he did! :). see you saturday.
LongIsland Bassmasters
NJ BassKickers

lets get jiggy

So are the line cutting team gonna be there at Fort? I am going to use cable for line in case anyone wants to run over my lines. At least when I jumped in front of Jerry I told him so I can cast under one tree.

tomloge

lets get jiggy

Joe and I decided Irene can fish with Mandel. We figure he is used to hurricanes from living in Florida. Mandel any tips for casting in 120 mph winds?

yar

20lb big game and trolling motor don't mix well. it wraps tight!! ~b~
LongIsland Bassmasters
NJ BassKickers

ollie

I'm at Fort Pond in good old Montauk, a bit windy...  This Blows,  where is everyone?    :-\

Seriously, hope everyone is safe and sound after Irene...

Dave
Twin Forks Rod and Reel
Long Island Bassmasters
NJ Basskickers