CT BASS CLUB LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

Started by shane1151, October 24, 2011, 04:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shane1151

I belong to a local Bass Club called the Tobacco Valley Bass Anglers in Enfield CT ..and we have opened our  membership up to new members for the 2012 season.

We are looking for both BOATERS and NON-BOATERS...The club is very interested in anyone interested, but we have a particular interes in NON-BOATERS given we only have a couple remaining!!

I only say that to encourage people without boats to give us some thought!!

We do our club meetings at a members house located in Enfield Ct the 3rd tuesday of the month. During the off season we usually go every other month and during the fishing season its every month.
SO IF YOU LIVE AROUND THE ENFIELD CT LOOK US UP..
MEMBERSHIP DUES

Members will pay a fee of sixty-five dollars ($65.00) for club dues and an additional thirty dollars ($30.00) for National Federation dues for a total of ninety-five dollars ($95.00). Members who have paid the National Federation dues through a separate chapter are exempt from the thirty dollar ($30.00) Federation dues and need only pay the club dues of sixty-five dollars ($65.00). Any member wishing to join the Connecticut Bass Federation must pay an additional dues of twenty-five dollars ($25.00).

Bassmanenfield

Is the Tobacco Valley Bass Anglers still in existence? I'm From Enfield, Ct. and looking for a Bass Club to join.

Matt8

This site is rarely used anymore as you can probably tell...I'm the tournament director for Tobacco Valley Bass Anglers and yes the club is still existing.  If you are still thinking about looking into our club, send me an email at [Please enable JavaScript to see this content] as I am quick to responding to emails and can answer any questions you might have.  Thanks