Membership

Started by Bubblegum, July 05, 2007, 06:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubblegum

The 40 and Over Bass Club has grown by leaps and bounds this year,we have doubled in size and tripled in participation.It seems we have outgrown ourselves,therefore the Board has decided to freeze the membership at it's current level until we can take a closer look at how things are going.

Don

And Jesus calling them to him said, suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not for such is the Kingdom of God.

BassBUFF

Guess that solves my problem of whether I was going to fish Bistineau with you folks or not! Let me know when you open it back up.

GPowellFishing

I live in the North Bossier Area, I turn 40 in March and would like to know if you have opened up membership for new members, as well as do you allow non boaters to join?

Mike Cork

Don, this thread has had nearly 1500 views, are you sure you don't want a couple more members?

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Jlewis911

Let me know when there is openings live in n bossier and would like to join yall. Thanks

coldfront

Quote from: Mike Cork on November 15, 2014, 10:39:38 AM
Don, this thread has had nearly 1500 views, are you sure you don't want a couple more members?

might be time for divisions?  good 'challenge' to have!   ~c~