Omaha-River City Club Annual Open Tournament Announcement and Flyer

Started by Bassthumb, January 22, 2012, 06:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassthumb

The River City Bass Club's annual Open Tournament will be held on Lake Icaria on 7 April 2012.  Please see attached flyer:

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]
Retired USAF MSgt (1W071A)            2008 Triton Tr-196
Plattsmouth, NE                  Mercury Optimax 200
B.A.S.S   NE B.A.S.S. Federation   FoMNTT participant (never again)                   Omaha-River City Bass Club

-Bryan-

Is .25 pound and .04 oz the same thing?  My math may be a bit fuzzy, but according to your flyer there is conflicting information...I think y'all have a decimal point on the wrong place. :o
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity...

Bassthumb

where did you see that at...?  We had to strip off information toget it to fit inthe 250KB size limit for this site.
B.A.S.S   NE B.A.S.S. Federation   FoMNTT participant (never again)                   Omaha-River City Bass Club

Bassthumb

apparently, the rules are on the copy you can see, but my computer just wont show them.  I had to view the flyer on my cell, to see them.

So, yes, it appears to be an error, .25# should equal 04 ounces, not .04 oz.

I doubt you show for the Tx, so the correction wont help you. LOL

bassn1

BT, went to your website, cannot find anything newer than 2011 on site. Am I on the wrong site?

"Success is a Journey. Not a destination".

Bassthumb

Bassn1, sorry for that, and actually nothing is newer than 2009.  Our webmater simply refuses to update the site or pull it down.  I highly recommend you send him an email, stating you thought the club was dead, until you saw our flyer...maybe he will fix it.

Until then, try here:
https://sites.google.com/site/rivercitybassclub/

which is an in-work production.

coldfront

Quote from: Bassthumb on January 23, 2012, 10:35:13 AM
apparently, the rules are on the copy you can see, but my computer just wont show them.  I had to view the flyer on my cell, to see them.

So, yes, it appears to be an error, .25# should equal 04 ounces, not .04 oz.

I doubt you show for the Tx, so the correction wont help you. LOL

so, if a guy does show, can he request the 0.04 oz application?   ;D

bassn1

Thanks. Got it. 7 years in iowa and have never fished Anita. Might just have to come out to test the waters.  ~cf

Bassthumb

Don't go to Anita...we are fishing Icaria...

I could tell you (all) that I will give the .04oz penalty (if you kill one), but I am not the TD, who has the final say...

I'd plan on a .25 (1/4) pound penalty.

bassn1

Bassthumb

Bassthumb

River City Open, April 2, 2016. at 12-Mile.  See flyer that hopefully is attached.

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]