bassmaster classic

Started by bassmasta63, February 20, 2012, 08:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bassmasta63

Anybody going this weekend? I am Saturday,can't wait to check out all the cool fishing stuff at the expo! Legend will be there,can't wait to see the new tactical boat!
2012 199 225 pro xs

K2Racing29

I live here in Shreveport and will be at the expo Friday. Heading to weigh in that day as well. I also plan on watching final weigh in Sunday as well. Playing it by ear as to what else I'll do.

Please do not use Outdoor Hub Mobile, Please find and use TapaTalk for your phone
2006 Legend LE21

From the Country that Invented Rock N Roll

BassBUFF

Quote from: bassmasta63 on February 20, 2012, 08:13:25 PM
Anybody going this weekend? I am Saturday,can't wait to check out all the cool fishing stuff at the expo! Legend will be there,can't wait to see the new tactical boat!

Saw the Tactical today when we stopped by the factory! All I can say is they have outdone themselves on this boat! ;D Pictures doesn't do it justice! ~c~

Groma

what pictures ?? and where?? come on.. ~rant
"You have to fight for the right to fish "

BassBUFF

I was refering to the one published in BASS Times which is the only one I've seen. They were putting the finishing touches on the one for Larry Draughn and I didn't take any pics :bang. It'll be here at the Classic so I'm sure there will be some up later this week.

Groma

Anticipation , its not easy ! 
"You have to fight for the right to fish "