Dale Hollow trip

Started by zarraspook, March 05, 2012, 10:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarraspook

Looking to make a trip to Dale Hollow -- It is one of a very few items on my "BUCKET LIST".... I'm 68 and retired USAF... Not a lot of money but, lot of time...
I'm not looking for "X" marks the spot, just some help for a once in a lifetime trip to Dale Hollow....

Looking to catch a lot of Smallmouth ( I like to fish & have for 64 years - the wife likes to catch fish )...

I would appreciate any info / best guesses on which part of the lake to stay, so I don't have to run 20 miles to find fish.. Also, correct me if I am wrong, I'm thinking April would be the time to go...

The best I would hope for is someone, that fishes Dale, I could correspond with on where what and when....

I have heard that Striper/Hybrids are in Dale but, I haven't found and data on the internet on them???

The only thing I have to trade -- would be a outing on a local lake ( Stockton, Table Rock, Pomme De Terre ) in Missouri.....

Thanks for ANY suggestions........

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms
Should be a convenience store not a government agency!!

sticks

How was your trip on the holler?

zarraspook

Quote from: sticks on July 16, 2013, 11:46:23 AM
How was your trip on the holler?

Have not made it yet.  Did go to MN last Sept for smallmouth . lot of fish great time.

sticks

Make it to the holler yet?

zarraspook

We are starting to plan for next spring.. I'm recovering from the back surgery very good.. I was able to stay in my boat for almost 3 hours last week...  Any data when, where, who would be greatly appreciated.

Lipripper

Quote from: zarraspook on October 23, 2017, 04:05:12 PM
We are starting to plan for next spring.. I'm recovering from the back surgery very good.. I was able to stay in my boat for almost 3 hours last week...  Any data when, where, who would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry to hear about your back but glad your surgery went OK  ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet