Open Caddo Lake Tournament ~Date Change to 6-10-12

Started by Drrobertray, April 11, 2012, 11:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drrobertray

Hello anglers!!!! Next Tournament will NOW be on Sunday, June 10th......At the last weigh-in we decided on Caddo Lake - Tuckers Landing  - Launch time should be 6:00, so get there a little earlier to Pay entrees.... also because of the heat, weigh in is 12:30pm...  This is an OPEN tournament. Everyone is invited to fish. Just show up and pay $30.00 to enter. This is not a team tournament, but individual..... but you can still fish in same boat as your friend. This make for good payout and little more competitive. Remember this is ONLY a 3 fish limit, not 5 !!!!  If you have any questions, please read over our "rules" page, or email me (drrobertray) or Joey Wall (jobass)   See ya at the launch!!!!
2006 Triton TR-21

Jo Bass

danisfish

I could not fish this weekend, family stuff to do. How did the tournament go? How many teams show up? I plan on fishing next month.

Siggy by DundeeMike

Drrobertray

About 10 showed up.... a few new faces from Ultimate Bass!!!  We appreciate everyone that can make it out!  Even though the Slot limit is KILLING alot of the bags, we are at least catching a great number of fish! When we had our vote on the next lake, it is the same... Caddo lake, except at the TUCKERS LAUNCH!! If you need any info, please email me!!! 

This sunday, the 6th
30 min before daylight
30.00 entry (10.00 big bass)
Tuckers launch - TX
2006 Triton TR-21

Toledobass

So next one is the first sunday in june?

Drrobertray

Due to complications with this weekend, we voted to have it on the June 10th!! hope everyone shows up and bring a friend or two!!!!!  6 launch at tuckers and weigh in at 12:30 because of the heat!

email me with any questions! Hope to see yall there!
2006 Triton TR-21

FishermanJon

Drrobertray

Glad to have you there Jon!  You need to put a profile pic up man!!!
2006 Triton TR-21

Drrobertray

Hope everyone finds the fish this Sunday! Every week the pads grow 5 times more..... they are covering all the spots we used to fish! So good luck everybody! Hope to see ya there!  Any questions, please feel free to message me!!!
2006 Triton TR-21