Fun get together Southern Classic 2006

Started by SWL_Justin, January 19, 2006, 11:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWL_Justin

Every year we in a Google R.O.F.B. site and most of us Secret Weapon Lures fans, and staff have a fun get together tournament. Anyone can join in on the fun. No membership fee, low entry fee. We always have a great time fishing and discussion. We have anglers from TN, KY, IN, IL, NY, SD, WI currently on the roster.

Come join us! ;D

We currently have sponsors of Secret Weapon Lures, Millennium custom rods, Wermie Ernie Kustom soft plastic baits. And hopefully will have more soon. ~c~

This year our 2 day tournament is to be held on Lake Barkley Eddyville, KY April 21 and 22nd. There is a meeting on Thursday night the 20Th. We have reservations at the Palisades Resort, there is plenty of room and we have good room rates. Check out our tournament website for more details at http://midtennclassic.org/index.html

If anyone is interested for some get together fun fishing, winning a little money and prizes; or sponsorship of this event please email me. Anyone can signup on our roster at the site. But, please let us know soon. Email me about staying at the Palisades resort with us. I and Charles are the planners of this tournament.

Thanks,

Justin Hires

DAWG

Justin,as soon as I get some more info on my vacation time I will let you know if I will be able to make it or not.

SWL_Justin

Quote from: DAWG on January 21, 2006, 07:59:04 AM
Justin,as soon as I get some more info on my vacation time I will let you know if I will be able to make it or not.

Yea, buddy. I hope things work out; would love to have ya down there! A great time to be had by all! ~c~

-Justin